💎 TREASURE YOSHI ⚡ The Kanemoto Yoshinori Thread 🐯

• Was Baton Rouge rapper Lit Yoshi inspired by this image for his stage name?

:whatb:

BUz1JbI.jpg

"I'm totally weird, and I'm totally honest, and I'm totally inappropriate sometimes. And the thing is, for me to say I wasn't a genius, I would just be lying to you and to myself." -Kanye West

• Yoshi has the best sharp feature in an idol

Jihoon was stunned by Yoshi's sharp features when they first met. I don't think Yoshi has the best sharp features in an idol though. I'd probably give that title to a female idol.

BUz1JbI.jpg

"I'm totally weird, and I'm totally honest, and I'm totally inappropriate sometimes. And the thing is, for me to say I wasn't a genius, I would just be lying to you and to myself." -Kanye West

• Manyo Factory

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I am buying ma:nyo Pure Enzyme Cleansing Water!

BUz1JbI.jpg

• Treasure Map

Episode 35:

Web Drama Audition

(with special guests Jiwon & Suwon from Sechskies)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

BUz1JbI.jpg

• from Treasure's 2021 Welcoming Collection

BUz1JbI.jpg

• TREASURE

Japan Debut Promotion Schedule

BUz1JbI.jpg

• I don't know where this is from but Treasure Union translated it:

Did Yoshi mean Hyde or someone else?

BUz1JbI.jpg

• late post

[THE FIRST STEP : TREASURE EFFECT] ONLINE FANSIGNING EVENT

BUz1JbI.jpg

• [THE FIRST STEP : TREASURE EFFECT] JACKET PHOTOS

CD+DVD or CD+Blu-ray

CD only

Loppi + HMV

(Loppi is a Japan-exclusive e-ticketing system)

BUz1JbI.jpg

• late post

YG Select Twitter posts

TREASURE's 2021 Welcoming Collection

pre-order benefit

EukxPnaVEAIXLj2?format=jpg&name=medium

TREASURE Cashbee transportation cards

Eu9Cpt4VEAYTs_W?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

BUz1JbI.jpg

Edited once, last by Poetry ().

• late post

KBS World Indonesian

External Content www.youtube.com

KBS World TV Twitter post

from KBS World Indonesian interview

EuPcHsCUYAERgLN?format=jpg&name=large

BUz1JbI.jpg

• late post

#TREASURE_MENTIONPARTY BEHIND THE SCENES

BUz1JbI.jpg

• TREASURE Japan Official Twitter update

Treasure to have an Animal Crossing: New Horizons island

External Content twitter.com

BUz1JbI.jpg

Edited once, last by Poetry ().

• Treasure Studio

Episode 18

BUz1JbI.jpg

• TREASURE Japan Official

The First Step: Treasure Effect

Artist Photo

BUz1JbI.jpg

• Treasure Map

Episode 36 Coming Soon Poster

BUz1JbI.jpg

• TREASURE members Twitter update

Yoshi-torial

External Content twitter.com

Nice try. 😏😏

BUz1JbI.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!