Looking for songs/groups recommendations please

• Are you on Spotify?

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

If no than I can send you many of these from Youtube if you want

Also I can send you info on the artists in general if you want to know more about the artists

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• mayhaps not exactly what u r looking for but i offer u these

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

imagewe are the two as oneimage
    tumblr_87c871885fc1b1ac179f7fad3f66c807_97657e41_540_5.gif

• maybe it doesn't necessarily fit the vibe you looking for but check it out :pepelove2:

External Content www.youtube.com

• you might like a group called iscream

External Content youtu.be

• It’s interesting that when I listen to JPOP, I don’t seek out anything similar to the KPOP groups I enjoy - like they have their own value and strengths in my view.

Since you mentioned, anime songs and the KPOP groups you like that I also like StayC and NewJeans and going beyond that, I would recommend based on my JPOP faves:

Aimer - she is a soloist but her discography has range to go from ballads, pop, pop-rock, and she still does songs anime OSTs too. Update - I made an official thread about her - so check out more songs there.

For more R&B,

I made a thread for Amuro Namie in the JPOP artist section; she was known for being the queen of hip-pop and wide range discography that also dived into EDM later on.

Iri - is a current soloist that I also enjoy for JPOP groove

External Content m.youtube.com

Fujii Kaze is also doing a blend of pop and R&B; I love both his albums

last one I will recommend is Yonezu Kenshi, he’s more pop has touches of R&B and his discography has various types of songs too.

Edited once, last by Yinye ().

• you might like a group called iscream

The second song was very soulful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!