Need recommendations please

• Hello!

I have not been keeping up with kpop for awhile now. I am like a year late but I am in love with Frost by TXT.

Now I have been searching for songs with a similar vibe but I find it very hard to find any.

Do you know a song with a similar vibe or style? I just love it so much, your help would be much appreciated.

• you mean that so many parts of the song seem to have that distorted vocal effect?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

External Content youtu.be

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• frost from txt?

calling the TXT people

let's go with the person who introduced me to them Nakayuki

Yup this one

Idk which song similar with Frost. :melon_think:

Puma?

Can't you see me?

crazydoll86 summon, frost lover

• I tag you

you tag crazydoll

crazydoll tags the next person

I like it sharing is caring!!!

• You might wanna listen to their Song GBGB then

cause it has that rock element going just Like Frost

also Enhypens Blessed or Cursed is also a good similarity

idk if this one will Count for what your looking for but i think G(I)dles TOMBOY should do the trick

i got addicted to this song

• Those songs are So good

I tag you

you tag crazydoll

crazydoll tags the next person

I like it sharing is caring!!!

LMAO :pepe-joy:

• Very similar vibe ;-)

• Frost is a one of a kind tbh but since you love it you'd prolly like ashnikko as an artist. She was a writer on Frost and it's totally her vibe.

External Content open.spotify.com

For TXT I'd say the most similar is PUMA...I bet you would like Opening Sequence even tho it's not as hard

You might like Baepsae or Dionysus by BTS

• you're suppose to recommend a song before you tag the next person...

FLOP!!!

Lol No clue. Every song I wanted to say recommend already been posted.

:pep-pj-pink:

Im offended...

:hazmat-pepe:

Valid. I should have tagged you.

:pepe-magnify:

Got a recommendation:

:pep-pj-pink:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!