[theqoo] LE SSERAFIM 'DO YOU THINK IM FRAGILE?'

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

original post: here

1. Wow this is seriously out, crazy

2. They are coming

3. Crazy, what is this? It's freaking good. I'm already excited

4. Hul they are really abck

5. I would've never expected something like this

6. Something big is coming

7. Hul f*ck, JjangSserafim are coming

8. Crazy, this sound of the guitar is f*cking good

9. What what what what is this?

10. They had a precious gem spoiler back then so I think that the concept is falling into place. Looking forward to it

☆꧁✬◦°˚°◦. ɨʀɛռɛ .◦°˚°◦✬꧂☆

2bdda263be1efd4f08fb4afd1a7867078410d1d2.gifv55af7edab7cd64948fddbc7ba56fa20d4b580f7e.gifvf8d40925569ca4c94b2d0dcc4f41a7c629c59711.gifv979c9ba47c799c3241576d9cc6eea5ce7bc23ad5.gifvf8d40925569ca4c94b2d0dcc4f41a7c629c59711.gifv5f0c8726618195e26fe69a6f9893ad9a177dbdb9.gifv2bdda263be1efd4f08fb4afd1a7867078410d1d2.gifv

• is there any Knetz reaction to full documentary?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Translated no. I only found these which were translated

External Content twitter.com

☆꧁✬◦°˚°◦. ɨʀɛռɛ .◦°˚°◦✬꧂☆

2bdda263be1efd4f08fb4afd1a7867078410d1d2.gifv55af7edab7cd64948fddbc7ba56fa20d4b580f7e.gifvf8d40925569ca4c94b2d0dcc4f41a7c629c59711.gifv979c9ba47c799c3241576d9cc6eea5ce7bc23ad5.gifvf8d40925569ca4c94b2d0dcc4f41a7c629c59711.gifv5f0c8726618195e26fe69a6f9893ad9a177dbdb9.gifv2bdda263be1efd4f08fb4afd1a7867078410d1d2.gifv

• Translated no. I only found these which were translated

thanks so they didn't reacted to anything special huh

I wanted to read reactions after watching whole docu

I don’t know about theqoo but I went on PANN to take a look (me and my phone translation so i can just say the rough meaning of the comments) and I seen couple of comment talking about the documentary. One big one talking about the Garam erasure but that’s been translated.

Pannchoa obviously didn’t translated the one where they talk the girls. Lol Op said she watched it out of curiosity but she was surprised how tired they were, how much they went through to debut.

They also discussed Haruka. They felt sorry for her to train with them but being removed from the debut group. One person said they don’t know LS that much and watched out of curiosity too, but she really liked Sakura and the way she argued with the man. She also liked Chaewon.

62645-4c05234e-0e62-4aed-89c7-07b5143427d9-gif Tomorrow x Together NCT

S63Sk.gif

• I don’t know about theqoo but I went on PANN to take a look (me and my phone translation so i can just say the rough meaning of the comments) and I seen couple of comment talking about the documentary. One big one talking about the Garam erasure but that’s been translated.

Pannchoa obviously didn’t translated the one where they talk the girls. Lol Op said she watched it out of curiosity but she was surprised how tired they were, how much they went through to debut.

They also discussed Haruka. They felt sorry for her to train with them but being removed from the debut group. One person said they don’t know LS that much and watched out of curiosity too, but she really liked Sakura and the way she argued with the man. She also liked Chaewon.

oh thanks for this, at least it's some 'intel'

I was also sorry for Haruka, btw they could bring her back in Garams place

• oh thanks for this, at least it's some 'intel'

I was also sorry for Haruka, btw they could bring her back in Garams place

I was thinking that too but I don’t think that’s gonna happen. She is definitely in the company still or they would blur her face out. The fans and the company both seen to be happy the 5 member “version “. Honestly I feel like after everything they been through the five of them grew close to each other. I don’t think it would be a good idea to change this, but I’m not their boss. Lol

I hope we gonna see her in iLand2. Or… wasn’t there a rumor of Hype Japan gg?

:eyes:

62645-4c05234e-0e62-4aed-89c7-07b5143427d9-gif Tomorrow x Together NCT

S63Sk.gif

• I was thinking that too but I don’t think that’s gonna happen. She is definitely in the company still or they would blur her face out. The fans and the company both seen to be happy the 5 member “version “. Honestly I feel like after everything they been through the five of them grew close to each other. I don’t think it would be a good idea to change this, but I’m not their boss. Lol

I hope we gonna see her in iLand2. Or… wasn’t there a rumor of Hype Japan gg?

:eyes:

let's hope in some future group then

because being in ILAND 2 wouldn't guarantee that she will debut

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!