Blackpink are hard carrying the industry

• Lol. Do you think that's a drag? Their GMA appearance flopped. All of the comments were talking about how Blackpink can't dance, can't sing and are just manufactured dolls. Which is the truth. Worry about that because YG keeps wasting money on mediaplay articles that aren't doing shit. Not some rookie groups because you're so insecure.

Girl, you brought up Korea so let’s talk about it FIRST. Where is Itzy’s PAK if they have more public recognition than Blackpink? Hell, Oh my Girl has more recognition than ITZY.. how about y’all pass OMG first.

• So you're basically saying that 10 or so people buy all their music and stream all their MV's?

No but fanmeets are the core of kpop and if people don't want to buy tickets to that, then what does it say about the group? If that was any other group, y'all would be calling them flops.

• No but fanmeets are the core of kpop and if people don't want to buy tickets to that, then what does it say about the group? If that was any other group, y'all would be calling them flops.

You're right, Blackpink have no fans. I really wonder who was buying all those tickets that made their first world tour the highest grossing one by a female kpop act in history. Or who bought all 1.3M copies of The Album. Or who was streaming LSG and HYLT in SK last year to make them the biggest girl group songs of 2020. And BP is so irrelevant in Korea that they top brand rep while skipping every awards show and even the President brought them up in his New Year's address

• Dynamite was the number 1 song on Billboard and it surpassed WAP. Where is Blackpink's? They couldn't even get that with FOUR back to back western collabs. All with the top female acts at the moment. Dua, Lady Gaga, Cardi and Selena.

keep the dynashit achievement, i'd be embarrassed for the only reason my faves charted was because of a western, white man ass kissing validation song

source.gif

• You're right, Blackpink have no fans. I really wonder who was buying all those tickets that made their first world tour the highest grossing one by a female kpop act in history. Or who bought all 1.3M copies of The Album. Or who was streaming LSG and HYLT in SK last year to make them the biggest girl group songs of 2020. And BP is so irrelevant in Korea that they top brand rep while skipping every awards show and even the President brought them up in his New Year's address

I'm talking about the general public not blinks. Blackpink could lazily dance on stage and blinks' will still sell out their tour time and time again. Oh wait? That happened.

That's not that big of an achievement when he didn't even say why he was bringing them up. I doubt Blackpink would've been mentioned if BTS never were. BTS has recognition awards, a UN speech under their name and a whole law dedicated to them.

• keep the dynashit achievement, i'd be embarrassed for the only reason my faves charted was because of a western, white man ass kissing validation song

source.gif

There's also DNA, Fake Love, ON and Boy with Luv. Do you want me to go on because I'm sure there's more? Fake Love was BTS' first Top 10 on Billboard and no other kpop group did or has done that since. And, that isn't a "western validation song."

You want to talk about western validation songs? Let's talk about how Blackpink sings in mostly English, uses AAVE to sound "American" and are glorified Instagram models at this point. You can't talk about "western validation" when BP was created for that. Clown.

• But, you just said that you were mocking armys so I think you do. Insecure much?

What about ITZY and Tzuyu? They are already on Blackpink's level without any of the mediplay that YG does lol.

I'll let you have that one since they'll be disbanded by 2024 lol.

girl what..... dont set up ITZY like this istg i love them so dont ever let me start

omfg ur confidence is really something

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!