Blackpink are hard carrying the industry

• You're delusional. And, you have IU as your profile? Tragic. Who said anything about everglow? I'm talking about BTS and that's probably why you didn't mention them because you can't say anything about their impact lol.

No, I don’t give a flying shit about BTS. You clearly only care about Blackpink because you talk about them every chance you desperately get, get it through your thick skull that none of you girles will ever be as big as Blackpink and watch in 2021 they’re only going to get bigger. Read on that.

• It depends on how you view K-Pop. If the entire genre really is carried by one or two groups, then that genre isn't actually popular.

And Kpop isn't actually popular in America so that's why BTS is carrying them. Maybe even Korea since Knetz only seem to care about BTS and IU lol.

• obsessed

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• No, I don’t give a flying shit about BTS. You clearly only care about Blackpink because you talk about them every chance you desperately get, get it through your thick skull that none of you girles will ever be as big as Blackpink and watch in 2021 they’re only going to get bigger. Read on that.

But, you just said that you were mocking armys so I think you do. Insecure much?

What about ITZY and Tzuyu? They are already on Blackpink's level without any of the mediplay that YG does lol.

I'll let you have that one since they'll be disbanded by 2024 lol.

• But, you just said that you were mocking armys so I think you do. Insecure much?

What about ITZY and Tzuyu? They are already on Blackpink's level without any of the mediplay that YG does lol.

I'll let you have that one since they'll be disbanded by 2024 lol.

ITZY!?! How are they on Blackpink’s level? PLEASE tell me how.I’m sorry but didn’t Blackpink get a PAK for their debut song... um..

• obsessed

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You're the one that's always starting drama. I love how that's all you could say because you know it's true. Who cares about Blackpink in America? No one.

• ITZY!?! How are they in Blackpink’s level? PLEASE tell me how.I’m sorry but didn’t Blackpink get a PAK for their debut song... um..

Really? Please. Now, you're just embarrassing yourself. They have more public recognition then Blackpink does in Korea and they are only rookies.

Blackpink's whole career is fake. A stan powered 1b views achievement doesn't translate to being icons. And, you can't tell me that I'm wrong because there's no way Boombayah would've had 1b views without blinks' help.

• your faves do if they went out of their way to copy the bp formula, next

OGC.18c57917039eb91f1658f4c2c4388210?pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia1.tenor.com%2fimages%2f18c57917039eb91f1658f4c2c4388210%2ftenor.gif%3fitemid%3d6264928&ehk=a2SiZVr0%2bvc69nhgcKCJEpm%2boYSpUKG6tS0YIjO5DaY%3d

What's BP's "formula?" The only formula you should be worrying about is the one that Teddy recycles because he could care less about your girls. If BP has a formula, then it was copied from Red Velvet, Miss A, 2NE1 and 4 minute. Since, you think that every 4 membered girl group is a BP rip off.

• Really? Please. Now, you're just embarrassing yourself. They have more public recognition then Blackpink does in Korea and they are only rookies.

Blackpink's whole career is fake. A stan powered 1b views achievement doesn't translate to being icons. And, you can't tell me that I'm wrong because there's no way Boombayah would've had 1b views without blinks' help.

Okay, but you still ignoring the fact that BP has a PAK with their debut song and Itzy does not. Public recognition my ass when Itzy has yet to achieve PAKS. PLEASE stop embarrassing yourself.

• they damn well care about them more than they do about everglow and itzy

Lol. Do you think that's a drag? Their GMA appearance flopped. All of the comments were talking about how Blackpink can't dance, can't sing and are just manufactured dolls. Which is the truth. Worry about that because YG keeps wasting money on mediaplay articles that aren't doing shit. Not some rookie groups because you're so insecure.

• Okay, but you still ignoring the fact that BP has a PAK with their debut song and Itzy does not. Public recognition my ass when Itzy has yet to achieve PAKS. PLEASE stop embarrassing yourself.

Do you want me to post those videos of Blackpink's fanmeet being empty? So much so that their own staff member exposed them for being irrelevant now?

Korea doesn't care about Blackpink and Blackpink are irrelevant in America. The only people who are popular are Jenlisa. In two different countries that are their own.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!