Ok, live performances

• Not a shade post!

Can’t kpop fans hear when it’s live or not?

When they sound identical to the album - it’s not live. No one can do this. Sing well? Yes. But identically?

Why do people insist they sing live at all times?

And do kpop fans mind? No not really I suspect🫤

Edited 2 times, last by Millano ().

• you dont even like BTS why are u using them to shade kai

Even she gives people credit where credit is due, always has even if she does not like them :reading-raccoon: I am curious as to why she used her bias Kai as the example for lip synching though. Usually people do not use their bias as an example

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

zdIfXtP.gif

• I know Ateez Sings Live every chance they get

Luminous does as well, they even messed up on their first fan concert

There's plenty of groups who do sing live and can even sound like they ate cd's

Up10tion does it with ease.

Examples:

• Even she gives people credit where credit is due, always has even if she does not like them :reading-raccoon: I am curious as to why she used her bias Kai as the example for lip synching though. Usually people do not use their bias as an example

What are you on about? 😊

I like bts🫤. And they sing live. Which is what I like when watching a concert.

Yes it’s funny I use Kai. I could have used anyone but then I’d get the “you’re not even a fan” even if I am.

Why is this shade?🫤

Try to stick to topic.

• Absolutely. And you can hear it because this song doesnt sound the same in four different concerts🫶

I get it’s different in shows and if they have to perform one song but still..

Kpop is also about performance and I’m ok with off key if they dance too🥰

• Absolutely. And you can hear it because this song doesnt sound the same in four different concerts🫶

I get it’s different in shows and if they have to perform one song but still..

Kpop is also about performance and I’m ok with off key if they dance too🥰

Yeah, i don't mind if they lip synch, it doesn't bother me, but when you can hear hte live vocals and they sound beautiful i mean you can't help but enjoy that. Ateez is one of the few who practices live singing with their heavy choreo so they can sound as good as they do. There was a recent interview where Jongho said if he's not singing live he doesn't feel like he's performing. Unless they absolutely have to lip synch they don't. Yet people will argue that lol.

Luminous is so talented yet so underrated and so nugu, but it's fine, in that fan concert they only had a couple songs and they sang the same one a couple times and you can hear woobin straining.

I just love Sung Kyu and Highlight and Up10tion is my #1...hearing them live, lip synching whatever doesn't bother me. I just love Up10tion. But they aren't as popular as they should be so any chance to brag about them I take it lol

:send-love-bunny:

• I was meaning even if you did not like an artist you would still give them credit if they are talented as that is just the type of person you are not shade :eyes:

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

zdIfXtP.gif

• So you just want to see them and not bother if they sing or not?

I get that too but still I really want to hear live vocals bc it makes the show more real to me.

Lol yeah I haven’t seen Up10tion around much lately and even the small groups or not as popular as others are beginning to perform. i just saw Blank2Y and JustB going on tours - it’s great!

I don’t know if it comes down to management only because then you see new groups like P1Harmony touring the world like crazy and getting new fans😊. Why don’t they all do it🥳♥️.

• I was meaning even if you did not like an artist you would still give them credit if they are talented as that is just the type of person you are not shade :eyes:

I still pay to see Kai🥳♥️🥰😊.

I’m just wondering why people can’t hear when artists sing live or not🫤.

And then why would they sing live if they don’t have to😂😂😂

• So you just want to see them and not bother if they sing or not?

I get that too but still I really want to hear live vocals bc it makes the show more real to me.

Lol yeah I haven’t seen Up10tion around much lately and even the small groups or not as popular as others are beginning to perform. i just saw Blank2Y and JustB going on tours - it’s great!

I don’t know if it comes down to management only because then you see new groups like P1Harmony touring the world like crazy and getting new fans😊. Why don’t they all do it🥳♥️.

Well of course I want them to be singing live, even if they mess up because it's great to hear their raw vocals, but if the situation doesn't allow it, it doesn't allow it. I've listened to up10tion and other faves so close and watch so much content that I think i'm pretty good at figuring out when they are live.

And i disagree that they cant' sound as good as the CD, sometimes they really can!

Up10tion is just horribly managed by Top Media ever since Jinhyuk and Wooseok went into produce. They haven't had a comeback since January but Kogyeol spilled they are planning one for October. We'll see them. First it was them, then nothing than mcnd, than nothing, recently Jinhyuk, now up10tion.

I was going to stan Blank2y the way they were going about announcing the members and claiming they had the rookies of the year had me intrigued. plus i knew about 3 of the members, then their debut happened and I went....nope nope nope lol. I don't like their music at all. it's generic to me.

Just B is amazing, their music is amazing, they are amazing, I love them. Hands down. There's no bad member in that group. Geonu was amazing in I-land DY was one of my faves in 1the9 I LOVE Lim Jimin's solo work.

P1Harmony seems to be treated MUCH BETTER than they treat SF9. Kind of annoying, but I like P1Harmony so it's fine they are being well fed and out there with their music. If only FNC did the same effort for SF9, but I guess no point as they are starting to enlist.

Also as Jongho spilled in a way, some of the music shows don't allow live singing, sometimes, a member may also not be doing well and they don't sing live. But Jongho stated that if he's not singing live he doesn't feel like he's performing he doesn't feel like he's giving a show. So he HATES to lip synch. And Ateez is one of the few who strives hard not to do that. So, I think that if an idol is having vocal issues, or medical issues and can't give 100% lip synching is fine, they are human, if a music show or awards show won't allow live singing well they have no choice then.

The Interview is here:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Screenshot_1.jpgScreenshot_2.jpgScreenshot_3.jpgScreenshot_4.jpgScreenshot_5.jpgScreenshot_6.jpgScreenshot_7.jpg

• You know Day6 always sings live because they always forget lyrics

I mean Jae said it himself, this is how people know they don't lip sync. And no don't come at me with the 'they are a band if they don't sing live what can they do' when there are groups who deadass lipsync to a ballad sitting down

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Let me just clarify - they can absolutely sing well live - but no one can sing precisely like on the album - in seven or 10 concerts.

Sing well, yes. But the same sounds? While dancing? I find it hard to believe as no other pop star can do it - without dancing.

Also listened to Up10tion all morning.🥰.

I’m a fan.

Yes if they have no option in music shows, well.

But in concerts? I’m with Ateez then🥹.

Also Jongho💖

• You know Day6 always sings live because they always forget lyrics

I mean Jae said it himself, this is how people know they don't lip sync. And no don't come at me with the 'they are a band if they don't sing live what can they do' when there are groups who deadass lipsync to a ballad sitting down

External Content youtu.be

Lol aww they forget them?

How cute though🥹

• Well you should watch ateez concert dvds they have energy like no tomorrow and still sound amazing with their heavy choreo! Jongho is so precious.

Ateez literally practices singing live while they practice their choreo so i really believe they are one of the few who can do an entire concert. Plus i have the dvds!

Up10tion is ny life!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!