Epilogue of Zheng Shuang case where she tried to have 2 surrogate babies aborted (at 7 months) or adopted out without the knowledge of her ex who wanted to keep them

• Idk how this woman even has fans still, but she has her shooters on Twitter.

Colorado Court Rules In Chinese Celebrity Surrogacy Case - Above the Law
    The 30-page court opinion tells a heartbreaking story.
    abovethelaw.com

This article basically explains it all. The details are horrifying. She tried to trick the agencies into aborting or adopting out her and her exes two kids without his knowledge and attempted to make him lose custody of them by not signing paternal consent to have the kids travel while his visa was expiring and he had to go back to China from the States while the US-born children had to stay without both parents' consent.

Anyway, he got full custody and she supervised visits and parenting classes and don't let anyone else convince you otherwise.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• She's the actress from Love 020. I loved the show and was really disappointed to find out about this thing.

All of this could have been prevented. They secretly got married and she was at high-risk of pregnancy complications due to the heart condition she has (which was caused by extreme dieting) and they got surrogates because they wanted to have children. She decided in the middle of it that she didn't want children after all and decided to be evil about it. She could've just let him keep the kids as he wanted. But no, she wanted him to lose everything because (allegedly both of them stepped out of their marriage) she wanted to punish him or something. It was so evil, evil beyond words. Colorado court did well.

mKl7Ghm.png

• the article is too long to read it right now ;( but i will. 30 pages tho :pepe-life-support:

horrible human being, horrible.

Idk how this woman even has fans still, but she has her shooters on Twitter.

if seungri can have fans why can't she. when the controversy happened i went to mydramalist to read people's opinions on the matter. there was a stan who wrote essays and essays to prove that it's all her ex's fault and that she's a sweetheart. you are reading their posts and cannot believe a person like that really exists. i assume you can still read them if they didn't delete it

• It's not 30 pages don't worry, the article is like 2 pages, the person read through the court document which is 30 pages and watched the trial, they summarized everything, the article is not that long!

I saw similar stuff on twitter. "She's just a young girl that didn't know better, she has a pure heart but she didn't know what to do", and she was like 30 when this happened lmao.

mKl7Ghm.png

• I could care less about her and her husband's spat, but the children. The fact she was willing to make children suffer just to get her way like...do you have 0 conscience!?

Those kids didn't asked to be born in this world. YOU guys decided that. The fact she even gets visitation rights BAFFLES me.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• It's not 30 pages don't worry, the article is like 2 pages, the person read through the court document which is 30 pages and watched the trial, they summarized everything, the article is not that long!

I saw similar stuff on twitter. "She's just a young girl that didn't know better, she has a pure heart but she didn't know what to do", and she was like 30 when this happened lmao.

i added "tho", i thought it would help that i was talking about of court documents :D

i went to mydramalist again, still many supporters in the comment section :facepalm:

Beijing took her down and made an example to create "Clean artistic environment" it's funny they call it she was just a scapegoat for this new CCP project diverting people's attention away from CCP failures in this post covid years

:pepe-life-support:

• I could care less about her and her husband's spat, but the children. The fact she was willing to make children suffer just to get her way like...do you have 0 conscience!?

Those kids didn't asked to be born in this world. YOU guys decided that. The fact she even gets visitation rights BAFFLES me.

SUPERVISED visitation, which is more than she deserves, I agree.

i added "tho", i thought it would help that i was talking about of court documents :D

i went to mydramalist again, still many supporters in the comment section :facepalm:

:pepe-life-support:

Ohmg those people are so dumb :pepe-hips:

mKl7Ghm.png

and she didn't even get accidentally pregnant. she/they planned to get a surrogate, that's not like going to a cafe and ordering coffee. that's a process. and then at some point she changed her mind and wanted to abort them at 7 months. horrible, horrible person.

• and she didn't even get accidentally pregnant. she/they planned to get a surrogate, that's not like going to a cafe and ordering coffee. that's a process. and then at some point she changed her mind and wanted to abort them at 7 months. horrible, horrible person.

They got two surrogates with two agencies, which is even worse. Like, so much went into it.

mKl7Ghm.png

• They got two surrogates with two agencies, which is even worse. Like, so much went into it.

i didn't know that part, i thought it was only one. terrible human. thank god for their father. he dodged the bullet, imagine being married to a person like that. blacklisting her from the entertainment industry is not enough of a punishment. aborting baby at 7 months is murder

Zheng Shuang
    Zheng Shuang is a Chinese actress who rose to fame with her role as Chu Yu Xun in "Meteor Shower", becoming the youngest actress to be nominated for Best...
    mydramalist.com

this is the delulu: HanShuangZhanZi

i read a few sentences and it got me mad

• She's a terrible human being and actress. I followed this news when it broke and her stan/shooters are quite literally the worst type - full on delusional. There's no defense of what she tried to do e.g., not FIT to be a mother

The Denver Court made the right decision to give full custody to the father, who was there since the birth of both kids and has always expressed that he wanted them despite the break-up. It was him and his family there in the US, taking care of the kids while she was doing media spins (it showed very clearly that she prioritized herself over the kids). She has supervised visitation and so let's see if she really takes meaningful action to genuine bond + care for her own kids. I couldn't imagine what she or her family would do with those kids had she gotten primary custody.

Edited once, last by Yinye ().

• She's a terrible human being and actress. I followed this news when it broke and her stan/shooters are quite literally the worst type - full on delusional. There's no defense of what she tried to do e.g., not FIT to be a mother

The Denver Court made the right decision to give full custody to the father, who was there since the birth of both kids and has always expressed that he wanted them despite the break-up. It was him and his family there in the US, taking care of the kids while she was doing media spins (it showed very clearly that she prioritized herself over the kids). She has supervised visitation and so let's see if she really takes meaningful action to genuine bond + care for her own kids. I couldn't imagine what she or her family would do with those kids had she gotten primary custody.

I'm glad she got only supervised visitation and hope she's not using them. It's clear she only attempted to fight for those kids to spite her ex and try to save what was left of her image among her shooters so she'd appear as a caring mother. The court saw right through that and saw there was no sincerity behind her words. That's why she didn't get even partial custody.

mKl7Ghm.png

• I'm glad she got only supervised visitation and hope she's not using them. It's clear she only attempted to fight for those kids to spite her ex and try to save what was left of her image among her shooters so she'd appear as a caring mother. The court saw right through that and saw there was no sincerity behind her words. That's why she didn't get even partial custody.

I agree and also don't really trust her. I'm also hoping she'll move on and leave those kids alone if she's not going to really be a good mother to them. Having a toxic, evil parent is the worst.

• I agree and also don't really trust her. I'm also hoping she'll move on and leave those kids alone if she's not going to really be a good mother to them. Having a toxic, evil parent is the worst.

Better to have just one loving parent than to have one loving and one unwilling parents

mKl7Ghm.png

• Exactly. Bad parents can cause so much pain and psychological damage etc. Like I fear for those kids when they grow up and learn about this whole ordeal in the future.

Hopefully they'll know how much their dad loves them and fought for them (along with his family).

mKl7Ghm.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!