A picture of Jackson Wang is being spread as proof of him sleeping around, but it's actually from a magazine shoot

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They're really trying to force Jackson in this controversy

And even if it wasn't a shoot, so what if he was sleeping around? As long as everyone is a consenting adult, a willing party, there's no cheating and they're being safe, who cares?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Lmfao, like igaf about a grown 28 year old man having sex?

Like, that's none of my damn business!

saying this as a Jackson fangirl who used to think he'd be my husband... :pepestare::pepe-life-support:

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• lol :mina4:

Somebody said "I'm gonna create drama that it's going to be so easily disproven"

Lmfao, like igaf about a grown 28 year old man having sex?

Like, that's none of my damn business!

saying this as a Jackson fangirl who used to think he'd be my husband... :pepestare::pepe-life-support:

I'm his age and the last thing I'd police is a healthy sex life but the way this is from a photoshoot and people tried to spin it is a little funny

EVEN IF SO THEY NEED TO LET HIM LIVE? :mads:

Riiight?

mKl7Ghm.png

• Somebody said "I'm gonna create drama that it's going to be so easily disproven"

I'm his age and the last thing I'd police is a healthy sex life but the way this is from a photoshoot and people tried to spin it is a little funny

Riiight?

OMG!!! You're 28?! Me too girly!!! Yay, the almost 30 club!! :pepe-high-five:

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Charlie Schneider on Twitter:I've had it.

We need a purge. like the movie.

too many of these F*ckers are wasting oxygen.

I heard rumors of Chinese fanclubs of big stars doing stuff like this to rising stars but seeing it in real time pepe-ooh

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

mKl7Ghm.png

• Just commenting to give perspective. It's not about him having sex really. Chinese entertainment is having a bit of a shake down. One of their biggest stars, Li Yifeng was arrested for soliciting prostitution as it is illegal in China (among other stuff) and there are rumors of 4-5 other stars that will be revealed for similar crimes. One is said to have the last name starting with W. This coincided with one of Jackson's biggest fansite shutting down while saying "hope you are able to live without shame" or something to that effect. Cnetz are now speculating the W in the rumors is him.

许凯 | 陈飞宇

feiyu-chen-feiyu.gif

• Just commenting to give perspective. It's not about him having sex really. Chinese entertainment is having a bit of a shake down. One of their biggest stars, Li Yifeng was arrested for soliciting prostitution as it is illegal in China (among other stuff) and there are rumors of 4-5 other stars that will be revealed for similar crimes. One is said to have the last name starting with W. This coincided with one of Jackson's biggest fansite shutting down while saying "hope you are able to live without shame" or something to that effect. Cnetz are now speculating the W in the rumors is him.

Li Yifeng!!!!!!? Bruh, I loved him!!?

And NO, not illegal prostitution....yeesh, I hope it's not Jackson....I don't think I could continue to support him if that were true. pepe-ooh

• Li Yifeng!!!!!!? Bruh, I loved him!!?

And NO, not illegal prostitution....yeesh, I hope it's not Jackson....I don't think I could continue to support him if that were true. pepe-ooh

Yup. He got arrested yesterday. Apparently, he used to introduce girls to businessmen or something too.

I don't think W is Jackson but who knows. The fansite owner's message was so weird.

许凯 | 陈飞宇

feiyu-chen-feiyu.gif

• Yup. He got arrested yesterday. Apparently, he used to introduce girls to businessmen or something too.

I don't think W is Jackson but who knows. The fansite owner's message was so weird.

OMG, that's sounding very Seungri-esque. Big yikes.

Last name with a W is very much vague. For now, I'm gonna assume it's not Jackson because honestly, that could be a whole LOT of people.

• the real question, where can i get a blanket that looks like that?

• I heard rumors of Chinese fanclubs of big stars doing stuff like this to rising stars but seeing it in real time pepe-ooh

• Zhang Zhehan got the worst one. His fans literally buried him over a supposed engagement to a girl after he gained success from a dangai. He is now out of the industry, labelled unpatriotic and cyberbullied by different factions of the fandom.

许凯 | 陈飞宇

feiyu-chen-feiyu.gif

Yeah I know, I made multiple threads about it, but I'm saying they're trying to fit Jackson into the scandal because Li Yifeng previous scandal (one night stand) woman is coming out threatening to reveal things about other people too because she's being threatened by fans and she named some letters and people decided it has to be Jackson because they openly know each other and her company worked on Yugyeom's MV and allegedly Jackson connected them.

Also, correction - that wasn't one of his biggest fansites. That was one of his oldest fansites and I think probably his biggest remaining Korean fansite. It's bad when Chinese fansites put black squares and close, because they know when things are going down, but this fansite just legitimately said - it's not viable for me to be able to follow his schedules anymore as I am in Korea and he's barely here anymore.

Also, the woman who mentioned the last name starting with W (one night stand woman) never said it was related to prostitution. She isn't a prostitute herself. She apparently slept with other celebrities and is taunting their fans. So with him, people are trying to fit him into the prostitution scandal forcefully because nobody even mentioned it in that context bot since LY has been arrested for that, it must be it, right? Except, the rumor giver (one night stand woman, Idk her name sorry) wasn't connected to this scandal and Jackson's Chinese fansites are still following him. All 6 big sites are standing behind him.

So I feel a lot of it is the whisper game with headphones on and people are repeating wrong information or partial information.

I think there's a chance that he's not involved with anything bad. Who knows. If he is, then that sucks.

mKl7Ghm.png

• Zhang Zhehan got the worst one. His fans literally buried him over a supposed engagement to a girl after he gained success from a dangai. He is now out of the industry, labelled unpatriotic and cyberbullied by different factions of the fandom.

Yeah I know, I made multiple threads about it, but I'm saying they're trying to fit Jackson into the scandal because Li Yifeng previous scandal (one night stand) woman is coming out threatening to reveal things about other people too because she's being threatened by fans and she named some letters and people decided it has to be Jackson because they openly know each other and her company worked on Yugyeom's MV and allegedly Jackson connected them.

Also, correction - that wasn't one of his biggest fansites. That was one of his oldest fansites and I think probably his biggest remaining Korean fansite. It's bad when Chinese fansites put black squares and close, because they know when things are going down, but this fansite just legitimately said - it's not viable for me to be able to follow his schedules anymore as I am in Korea and he's barely here anymore.

Also, the woman who mentioned the last name starting with W (one night stand woman) never said it was related to prostitution. She isn't a prostitute herself. She apparently slept with other celebrities and is taunting their fans. So with him, people are trying to fit him into the prostitution scandal forcefully because nobody even mentioned it in that context bot since LY has been arrested for that, it must be it, right? Except, the rumor giver (one night stand woman, Idk her name sorry) wasn't connected to this scandal and Jackson's Chinese fansites are still following him. All 6 big sites are standing behind him.

So I feel a lot of it is the whisper game with headphones on and people are repeating wrong information or partial information.

I think there's a chance that he's not involved with anything bad. Who knows. If he is, then that sucks.

How tf do you guys know all this!?

Like, I literally can never find information on what's going on in China?! Like where are your sources?

• Yeah I know, I made multiple threads about it, but I'm saying they're trying to fit Jackson into the scandal because Li Yifeng previous scandal (one night stand) woman is coming out threatening to reveal things about other people too because she's being threatened by fans and she named some letters and people decided it has to be Jackson because they openly know each other and her company worked on Yugyeom's MV and allegedly Jackson connected them.

Fansite actually said “Hope that you remember your dream and passion when you started, and be able to live without shame” and I was just giving context as to why that photo trended and it's not because he had sex.

Lastly, I don't believe Jackson has anything to do with it. As for the prostitution, I am not referring to the girls' post but the actual melons. The ones that were released along with 3 letter luliang will be exposed next shit. The two letter with hot pot restaurant and all that. Singer with W was in it too. I don't really want to get into that discussion because this is not the right space.

许凯 | 陈飞宇

feiyu-chen-feiyu.gif

• Li Yifeng!!!!!!? Bruh, I loved him!!?

Yup. He got arrested yesterday. Apparently, he used to introduce girls to businessmen or something too.

OMG, that's sounding very Seungri-esque. Big yikes.

Last name with a W is very much vague. For now, I'm gonna assume it's not Jackson because honestly, that could be a whole LOT of people.

Yeah the rumor now is that he was connected to not just using the services, but also procuring girls to wealthy folks. It's a huge mess.

mKl7Ghm.png

• Fansite actually said “Hope that you remember your dream and passion when you started, and be able to live without shame” and I was just giving context as to why that photo trended and it's not because he had sex.

Lastly, I don't believe Jackson has anything to do with it. As for the prostitution, I am not referring to the girls' post but the actual melons. The ones that were released along with 3 letter luliang will be exposed next shit. The two letter with hot pot restaurant and all that. Singer with W was in it too. I don't really want to get into that discussion because this is not the right space.

Yeah, I saw that, those were her parting words. But she also said all the other things and was complaining these past few years how he's never in Korea. She stopped following him 2 years ago I think?

Yeah, I saw the melons, but as I can't speak Chinese, I rely on translations, people I know and sometimes even Google translate. ;(

mKl7Ghm.png

• the real question, where can i get a blanket that looks like that?

Imagine getting electrocuted in your sleep! I also just think they put fairy lights into the comforter and that the comforter itself doesn't have lights.

I followed that situation without knowing much about him and I felt really bad for him.

mKl7Ghm.png

• How tf do you guys know all this!?

Like, I literally can never find information on what's going on in China?! Like where are your sources?

Most of it is on twitter.

However, my information source is a chat on twitter that I was lucky to get invited to. There are mainland fans there and others who speak Mandarin fluently and honestly, do the leg work and bring the reliable melons to us.

许凯 | 陈飞宇

feiyu-chen-feiyu.gif

• he's not sleeping around cause he's mine

External Content www.youtube.com

Zhang Zhehan got the worst one. His fans literally buried him over a supposed engagement to a girl after he gained success from a dangai. He is now out of the industry, labelled unpatriotic and cyberbullied by different factions of the fandom.

That's one of the worst situations I've heard of. I remember it all happening in real time. Poor him. It's horrible what he went through. He definitely didn't deserve all of that.

Literally reminds me of how some ONCE were so upset that Twice had a song with "d*mn" in it...

Like can a group of adults not have profanity? Is that some sort of law?

CENSOR YOUR CURSE WORDS HEATHEN

How tf do you guys know all this!?

I follow melon accounts and weibo translations. The Zhehan and Zheng Shuang situations got me really interested in C-ent scandals for some reason. Maybe because they're on a different scale?

mKl7Ghm.png

• Most of it is on twitter.

However, my information source is a chat on twitter that I was lucky to get invited to. There are mainland fans there and others who speak Mandarin fluently and honestly, do the leg work and bring the reliable melons to us.

Hit me up whenever you find out more please!

mKl7Ghm.png

• What are melon accounts? and Zheng Shuang too!? What did she do!? Also, can you send me some recommendations on which accounts to follow? I want the tea too. :eyes:

• Yeah, I saw that, those were her parting words. But she also said all the other things and was complaining these past few years how he's never in Korea. She stopped following him 2 years ago I think?

Yeah, I saw the melons, but as I can't speak Chinese, I rely on translations, people I know and sometimes even Google translate. ;(

It depends which account the melon is coming from. The three letter liuliang thing was from a very trusted one and LYF's name was put forward but he has a strong backer. He got the hit and run to go away so I never expected him to be taken down like this. I genuinely thought it would be buried by his backer.

许凯 | 陈飞宇

feiyu-chen-feiyu.gif

• This thread contains 26 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!