Do you have any siblings?

• Yes, I have an older sister but we are not close and in fact has decided to wipe me and want nothing more to do with me. That's the way I prefer it too. She has been a bitch and a bully all my life and basically resented me even being born as there is a 7 year gap. We are the only family left now anyway.

• I have 3 older siblings and 3 younger sibings. Only 2 of my older siblings are full siblings, the rest are all half siblings, also I've never met 1 of my younger siblings (I usually don't even count him as a sibling..)

and to answer your 2nd question, my entire family knows about my kpop craze..unfortunately

• My younger sister. We're six years apart but she does love k-pop just as much as I do! We would listen to it together and have a bunch of discussions, both girl groups and boy groups and our biases. We saw SMTOWN 2012 and we also saw NCT 127's World Tour (when they came to LA) together. We used to have this thing called MV (Music Video) marathons where we would watch music videos for hours. Now she's really getting into making k-pop mash ups. I haven't heard of them except for one and it was good. For real!

Hey there~

6807349f784b6d7bd92a7b58e7f1047b963fd499.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!