BTS for Tomorrow Documentary + Campaign with Hyundai - Released

• BTS using their platform to share inspirational stories of everyday change makers for the environment and society. I really enjoyed it! I know it is hard to stay positive when things are serious re the climate crisis, useless politicians, and maximum capitalistic greed, but hope is important and there are people doing small but important things.

Update: The link to the documentary:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Previews:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ArmyTaglist

Edited 4 times, last by Yinye ().

• Yinye

Changed the title of the thread from “BTS for Tomorrow Campaign with Hyundai” to “BTS for Tomorrow Documentary + Campaign with Hyundai”.
  • BTS have used their platform for many kind of messages. That are important and need to be aware about.

I'm so proud of them that they are using it for so many positive and important things.

It's not only their music that makes fans stay and loyal to them but also them as a person who are doing their best to spread positivity and influence people and make them aware of important topics and things.

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY :borahae:

🎶🍿Popcorn is Love🍿🎶

☆[Credits: To OG owners of pfp and sig.]☆

• ARMY can be so cool!!! A new ARMY group in response to this initiative:

• Yinye

Changed the title of the thread from “BTS for Tomorrow Documentary + Campaign with Hyundai” to “BTS for Tomorrow Documentary + Campaign with Hyundai - Released”.
  • So I’ve watched the entire documentary - it is about an hour and while BTS does NOT appear in the documentary (which I am glad they didn’t as their role was to help promote the documentary), I found it quite good. I hope everyone can still watch it - some extraordinary people that do really inspire because they are everyday people doing great things. Compared to the usual UN documentary, this one is more self aware and focusing on the important stuff (ahem and not too self promoting lol).

I really support key message (not the UN speak + self promo - other organizations are doing the same as UNDP re co-creation + innovation labs + accerlators too) but the fact that innovation can come from anywhere especially marginalized people/grass root is important, that solutions will require communal + cross-sector partnerships, and that change has to happen - to the UN, business and governmental systems).

If anyone has any questions re development sector, let me know; I will try to explain.

• So I’ve watched the entire documentary - it is about an hour and while BTS does NOT appear in the documentary (which I am glad they didn’t as their role was to help promote the documentary), I found it quite good. I hope everyone can still watch it - some extraordinary people that do really inspire because they are everyday people doing great things. Compared to the usual UN documentary, this one is more self aware and focusing on the important stuff (ahem and not too self promoting lol).

I really support key message (not the UN speak + self promo - other organizations are doing the same as UNDP re co-creation + innovation labs + accerlators too) but the fact that innovation can come from anywhere especially marginalized people/grass root is important, that solutions will require communal + cross-sector partnerships, and that change has to happen - to the UN, business and governmental systems).

If anyone has any questions re development sector, let me know; I will try to explain.

Thnx for the heads up <3

• In spirit of this documentary, these kind of innovations needed when systems fail. 15 year old making affordable air filter for immune compromise ppl. & seniors (just saw on Twitter and related to this documentary)

DIY instructions for these air filters:

Science in Action: How to Build a Corsi-Rosenthal Box
    Learn how to build a Corsi-Rosenthal box. The device was created to provide significant reduction in the amount of virus-laden, aerosol particles that are in…
    engineering.ucdavis.edu

Edited once, last by Yinye ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!