What are some songs you think iconic and overplayed?

• Songs below have been famous where I am at and overplayed in my opinion

They are anthems and everlasting for a few decades here, but I heard them in different venues bit too much><

Well, I have NOT heard any KPOP song here equally overplayed as long as they are tho.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Song that was overplayed rthe second time I heard it. Imagine sitting back taking it easy watching a streaming movie and the Pubic Rap song came on. After nearly choking on the Coke, could not believe it.

External Content youtu.be

• Nirvana was played a lot.

Can see Arvil Lavigne getting annoying. Canadian singers can do that. XD

Seems I listen to Kpop songs lately. So many songs none are replayed so often to be annoying.

• Nirvana was played a lot.

Can see Arvil Lavigne getting annoying. Canadian singers can do that. XD

Seems I listen to Kpop songs lately. So many songs none are replayed so often to be annoying.

What have they done in the US? :woow:

But I like this Canadian cook.

• What have they done in the US? :woow:

Canadian entertainers trying to be bad asses are really whinny bitches. Justin Berber, Carly Rae Jepsen and Madame Trudeau have all jumped the USA Shark. Xd

From searching Pressure cooker recipes. Seen his cooking videos. Interesting he is Canadian.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!