Bella Poarch just made a RT of the leaked part of Rosé singing "Build a B*tch!

• YG is dumb bish. omg not the fan of Bella but why not release a remix ?? what's wrong with that?

also Karol G wanted to do remix of her biggest song Tusa but she said it didn't work out so I understand why now. Dumb company,,, ooooof I hate them

• I don't like the original song and I also don't enjoy the remix - but there are a lot of people that would like it. So can't understand why UG is not releasing it, since it doesn't really cost them anything to do it...

Like Rose did work on it, fans would be happy but YG is being an ass

• And some people keep going with the narrative that these girls are being lazy between comebacks. YG is the problem. Other artists and producers are constantly asking to work with them. This is just another example how even within a two year time frame how stingy YG is to release any kind of music content. It's not whether you like this collab or not, it's how the girls haven't been allowed to explore their potential because of YG/Teddy.

• Just like other people in the comments said Teddy, YGE etc are super controlling. This is just a very tiny example of why I really dislike when people say that BP don't work on music. BP members aren't able to fully show their potential and they are constantly super criticized because of this.

Also maybe we'll hear more tracks ...

NEWSBLINKS™ on Twitter
    “unseenyg on IG Story "I won't stop until YG gives BLACKPINK the rest of the songs, credits and what they deserve!"”
    mobile.twitter.com

• Just like other people in the comments said this is just a very tiny example of why I really dislike when people say that BP don't work on music. Teddy, YGE etc are just super controlling but this way BP members aren't able to fully show their potential and they are constantly super criticized for this. Maybe we'll hear more tracks...

https://mobile.twitter.com/NEW…tatus/1567875642129104897

Talking about potential, the reason so many of us want r&b(i have no idea if this new album has it or not) is because a lot of us haven't forgotten this performance. Look how good they are exploring different genres. If Teddy doesn't do r&b, fine, then let them work with people who do. Would have loved for BP to work with producers like Deekay who produced tracks like Red Velvet's Automatic and Kim Lip's Eclipse. I just don't see it happening anymore when even Ryan Tedder isn't good enough for YG/Teddy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Talking about potential, the reason so many of us want r&b(i have no idea if this new album has it or not) is because a lot of us haven't forgotten this performance. Look how good they are exploring different genres. If Teddy doesn't do r&b, fine, then let them work with people who do. Would have loved for BP to work with producers like Deekay who produced tracks like Red Velvet's Automatic and Kim Lip's Eclipse. I just don't see it happening anymore when even Ryan Tedder isn't good enough for YG/Teddy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This cover is really amazing. Sure Teddy is important for BP but I'd really love to see them working with new producers like Ryan Tedder, exactly :facepalm:. So many occasions wasted

• Talking about potential, the reason so many of us want r&b(i have no idea if this new album has it or not) is because a lot of us haven't forgotten this performance. Look how good they are exploring different genres. If Teddy doesn't do r&b, fine, then let them work with people who do. Would have loved for BP to work with producers like Deekay who produced tracks like Red Velvet's Automatic and Kim Lip's Eclipse. I just don't see it happening anymore when even Ryan Tedder isn't good enough for YG/Teddy.

I want rnb blackpink so much (((

• This cover is really amazing. Sure Teddy is important for BP but I'd really love to see them working with new producers like Ryan Tedder, exactly :facepalm:. So many occasions wasted

I want rnb blackpink so much (((

Yup. It's not only about the albums only having 8 songs. It's about knowing YG/Teddy have not allowed these girls to explore every possibility and exercise their potential when it comes to collabs/genres. That's the part that has me fuming. I'll take an 8 song album. But when you see a situation like this Bella Poarch one, you have to wonder, how many projects did YG/Teddy sink all these years? Two year hiatus. They couldn't do special releases and projects in between aside from the solos?

• I don't like the original song and I also don't enjoy the remix - but there are a lot of people that would like it. So can't understand why UG is not releasing it, since it doesn't really cost them anything to do it...

Like Rose did work on it, fans would be happy but YG is being an ass

Same. I never cared about this song but it would be nice to see rosé doing more music even if it was a remix.

YIREN

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv fab59363da33ef51baa656716577e60cdb9b2fd2.gifv 084b4b1830b2175bbfe169388158c289cc0b861f.gifv 9a71235e38fac2f4f9e1daf62b01efee6e4923bf.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!