we need another show like the unit, but done right

• i need a show where nugu idols can show their stuff and be drafted for a unit that get well produced music. no tricks and under handed shit like what happened in the unit, just nugus, fan votes, and vibes

• There will never be a survival show without tricks and rigging.

That's a concept people should give up on

However the idea behind unit was very nice. I think it would be nice if bigger companies gave a chance to idols already in the market with potential.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• we need one

I'm not sure tho if Koreans need one too?

I would rather see some nugus from current groups or those who debuted but their groups disbanded

in ILAND 2!

There are multiple Idols that probably won't achieve success in their current groups but could hit it big if put in small environment with those other 23-27 trainees (I've heard somewhere that ILAND 2 will have 24-28 trainees)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!