Have you ever watched a friend become a bad person?

• That girl went into a coma from overdoing vodka cause she didn't understood a joke and so thought she had to proof herself by drinking two big bottles of vodka on ex.

Later on after a week or so she was back in school, told everyone how she was 5 days in a coma, than laught at classmates who made jokes about beer and than ran away from home cause her mom was worried bout her behavier. She hide herself at a friend's place and still went to school so nobody would guess that something was wrong. But you still could her her being annoyed about her mom all the time. Later on her mom called the school asking if she still came to school cause the police couldn't find her and the girl was missing for a long time. The teacher casualy just said she is in class so her mom came to catch her. The girl got super pissed and yelled in school for a week how "harsh" her mom was and that she would love to "really" run away this time. She than blamed her problems with her mom on the classmates who did a joke that she misstook and begun to drink beer on a regular basis since when turning 16 you can buy beer here. It came out that her mom forced her to stay home after school but she allways sneaked out and secretly bought beer.

Never saw her again after we finished school.

I stoped being her friend after what had happend and half of her other friends did the same, but she was still friends with the most hated girl of our school and that girl encouraged her all the time to do weird things like "if you really hate your mom, than tell her and run away!" or "If she annoys you than just annoy her back" etc. wich is weird...

I don't like people that behave like that so I started to be carefull with who I choose as a friend.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Yes, I had an elementary school friend who bullied me starting in middle school and all throughout high school. As kids it wasn't so bad but she got progressively worse. I would tell her I didn't like how she would make fun of me and she wouldn't stop and would go "God, I'm just joking." This girl never takes accountability. She was controlling and didn't like me hanging out with other people unless she was there. She was very emotionally needy and I basically acted as her therapist. THEN after I told her I didn't wanna be friends, she put my phone number out online and I had to change it. Even after that she started stalking me on and off and trying to contact me. This lasted 6 years and finally stopped when I couldn't take it anymore and sent her a long message after she started following and messaging my boyfriend on instagram.

Sincerely, CranMelon

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!