These bullying scandals put into perspective of the hate my Seolhyunnie received

• Her worst offense was minding her business as she should. What her BFF did was terrible but she had no obligation to play captain save a hoe. 90% of your faves realistically would do the same.

And yet despite the fact, despite summer of 2020, Goddess Seolhyun still has projects. Still busy. That is because LIFE EXPERIENCE will tell you being a bystander doesn’t make you a horrible person. It just makes you an average person. Knetz KNOW THAT. Hence why she is still continuing her career. No amount of bloody wrist posts will change my opinion.

Fuck Naeun and fuck Hyunjin. I love them both, but they deserve the backlash. Seolhyun’s was FUCKING ridiculous.

• Tbh after the relevation of what Jisoo did, other allegations feel tame in comparison. Not defending the bullying, they deserve the backlash they got for being bullies (if true) but Jisoo's behaviour was total thug level.

And yeah, I'm sure Seolhyun wouldn't have gotten a quarter of hate she got if Jimin being a bully was revealed today, back then it was only about AOA so public was more harsh towards bystanders as well.

• Tbh after the relevation of what Jisoo did, other allegations feel tame in comparison. Not defending the bullying, they deserve the backlash they got for being bullies (if true) but Jisoo's behaviour was total thug level.

And yeah, I'm sure Seolhyun wouldn't have gotten a quarter of hate she got if Jimin being a bully was revealed today, back then it was only about AOA so public was more harsh towards bystanders as well.

Once I saw that the actor Jisoo was accused of bullying, I automatically thought it was on the level of the current accusations.

Recently read into what he did, I am horrified. He has a career from 2009 till now??? After doing all those atrocities???

Bullying revelations will continue, but the nasty crimes committed considered with bullying will also be brought to light.

Please knetz, EXPOSE all of those sick fucks. Not asshole kids. No. SICK FUCKS.

• Once I saw that the actor Jisoo was accused of bullying, I automatically thought it was on the level of the current accusations.

Recently read into what he did, I am horrified. He has a career from 2009 till now??? After doing all those atrocities???

Bullying revelations will continue, but the nasty crimes committed considered with bullying will also be brought to light.

And honestly i never expected this from him. It just proves how much we don't know how these celebrities act off camera.

Yup, I don't think this is the end either, more will follow so we all should brace ourselves bcoz anyone can get exposed of being a bully now.

• i'm sorry u will never know how shitty a bystander is until u're in the bullied place and she was old enough to speak up.

• i'm sorry u will never know how shitty a bystander is until u're in the bullied place and she was old enough to speak up.

I WAS in that position. Bold of you to assume I wasn’t just because I didn’t agree with her backlash.

Old enough? LOOOL. Age has nothing to do with anything. Being a certain age does not make you obligated for anything. She had NO obligation to speak for anything. Miss me with that bs.

• That is because LIFE EXPERIENCE will tell you being a bystander doesn’t make you a horrible person

The thing about this bystander thing, everyone shooting down Seolhyun act as if they will fly and be the superhero if let's say they witness a bullying or unfair treatment incident, when they themselves will probably do nothing if it happened to them in real life.

I mean if people really acted on every occasion to prevent a bullying incident, then there won't be any bullying incidents to exist

• well, i can see why people hating on seolhyun too. if you really did follow seolhyun, you know how close she is to jimin. based on that, maybe some people imagine her being good girl in front of mina but not that good behind mina's back. idk, but that kind of people exist.

i do not hate her tho, mina didnt say anything about seolhyun directly so...

anyway, i miss your medal on old akp, full of...

and you also inconsistent about hyunjin

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!