NCT News - August 29, 2022

• 79027-div-st-tp-300-png

NCT

NEWS

79024-div-st-bt-300-png

August 29, 2022

NCT Dream

• NEW CONTENT: replay of the anniversary special (with Eng subs)
    • External Content youtu.be
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

NCT 127

• Taeil took over the NCT IG yesterday.
    • New Seoul Nights content here.
    • You can find all this information and the latest comeback news in the comeback thread
    • Taeyong will feature in ‘Skip’, an R&B song from Kangta’s 4th full-length album, which will be released on September 7th. He also participated in the rap making.
    • Tix sold out for 127's two American shows quickly. It was a mess.
    • The new Fill It Up show will be released sequentially for five days from August 29th to Sept. 14
    • NEW CONTENT: Fill It up ep. 1 (eng subs0
    • External Content youtu.be
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

WayV

• Here's the WayV picture from SMTOWN
    • External Content twitter.com
    • NEW CONTENT: Akdong Seoul with kun translation thread

Cross-Unit

• SMTOWN wrapped up some cool stuff like a Baby DOn't Stop performance.
    • I'm not saying they're Neos but..
    • I don't usually post just regular updates in this thread, but thought you might enjoy these posts from the rookies.

External Content twitter.com

External Content twitter.com
    • Everyone is home from Japan now.

Charts & Numbers

Gimme Gimme

Current badge petitions for NCT.

- NCT U - Rain Day (petitioning in September)

- Jaehyun - Forever Only (petitioning in October)

- NCT 127 - 2 Baddies (petitioning in October)

- NCT 127 - Regular (petitioning in December)

Neo's Got My Fact

DYK 150,000 people attended the 3 nights of SMTOWN in Tokyo? They say that SMTOWN will be traveling around the world but no dates have been posted yet. (How about finishing the 127 tour first?)

Music, Dance

Your daily pick of NCT

External Content open.spotify.com

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• For full details updated every day, you can click or follow the Neo Communication Center thread. This is a pinned news/update thread in the Neo City Guild that's updated at least once daily and only has Neo news, key chart updates, and updates like IG and Weibo posts.

If you are looking for the latest on a specific member, we also update their specific member threads. You might also find pix or memes related to that member in their thread, so it's not entirely news. ^^ These aren't pinned, so I've listed direct links below.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Rookies are so cute! I'm glad they got to come out for Hope finally. :pepe-sad:

First episode of Fill It Up was very enjoyable! It feels looser than Stick Together so far. I think the rainy weather gives it a nice comfy feel too.

• Rookies are so cute! I'm glad they got to come out for Hope finally. :pepe-sad:

First episode of Fill It Up was very enjoyable! It feels looser than Stick Together so far. I think the rainy weather gives it a nice comfy feel too.

can't wait to watch! I've seen the clips of Jaehyun playing piano, which I always love.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!