So now that TWICE as a group tanked, JYP needs to push solos.

• enough is enough promote these gurls solo before all of thei hype dies down.

Twice as a group now should comback once every two years/15 months.

Let the girls grow their own brand with whats left before all is gone.

Approved the thread.
  • obvs draggin thread

It's facts tho. Look at how well Nayeon did and how badly the whole group is flopping. Time is now for them to get some relevance individually or else they'll be serving drinks at a bar later on.

• How do you know the other solos won’t tank? I mean jihyo is the main singer but among the public she’s one of these popular

• It's facts tho. Look at how well Nayeon did and how badly the whole group is flopping. Time is now for them to get some relevance individually or else they'll be serving drinks at a bar later on.

wut?

• They'll be fine

They wont tho

If nayeon released pop in 2018 she wouldve pulled inasne numbers

Pop now did well but not a huge hit

Also, the concern is mostly for lesser known members like Jihyo, Chaeyeon. They don't have a fandom like nayeon so they need twice group initial hype

I like twice so I'm being realistic here

• Make a unique subunit with a concept that's unlike Twice with a banger song.

• solos wont do good for 2 reasons

the members are not well known individually and they are not good singers except for naeyeon

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!