SNSD Last come back

• I really liked the song and i was very happy that SNSD came back after 5 years and i enjoyed their stage performances but honestly after watching the behind the scenes of their dance choreography and other videos it made me like it even more, how they are all so busy but still making time to give us this come back and how hard they worked to make it happen, honestly we SONEs are so lucky to stand a GG like SNSD, forever the best GG :pepelove1:

I hope SONEs appreciate how hard our girls worked to make this happen and keep showing them love

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yeah the girls went all out for this CB. They put as much effort into everything as if it was year 1 of their careers and it really shows. It went above and beyond a "reunion" and was more like a normal SNSD CB we've seen and enjoyed many times before.

The album is amazing album of the year, Forever 1 is a love letter to fans and it still a great song with non fans, their TV varieties show why they are the best in the biz and directors always try to book them, in their perfs they looked to be having loads of fun smiling and even crying in Hyo case, they’re smashing on charts and is their highest ever selling album on Hanteo (their Gaon numbers are always much bigger) and arguably the icing on the cake was SM Town. Call me biased but seeing SNSD performing and interacting on stage again made it feel like they were the heart of SM of Town and a dearly missed in recent years.

The best part is like you said all of them were busy with their own careers - none of them need the SNSD brand name to be successful after all - but they all wanted to reunite so badly they did everything they could to all come together like the Avengers and create new memories for themselves and fans. That is truly special.

• Best girls

I never doubted that they will return but I never imagined we would get this much effort and contents from them. I would've been satisfied with a single song and a few music show performances. I expected fast food but they literally provided Sones with a buffet.

I am with these girls for life. Thank you ladies

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!