Why isn't anybody talking bout Ive about to outsell Girls?

• Screenshot 2022-08-26 165828.png

Put some respect in Izone's name. Izone walked so your faves could run X(

If something this prove even more that izone popularity didn't impacted much IVE, IVE songs are doing way better digitally in Korea, lets not even speak internationally, the only thing it impacted is some of the early fandom but they sell like 4x more than eleven right now and surpassed (almost doubled) izone biggest sales too

• I know y'all don't like Bphouse naming IZ*ONE everytime but not y'all trying to downplay IZ*ONE at the same time

IZ*ONE sales are not that high compared to the sales we have now but that is 4 years ago. Back then IZ*ONE were rivalling sales from top GGs during that era.

It was only after they disbanded, and covid-19 strike that physical sales across the entire industry skyrocket. And their charting is also pretty good.

Saying that their numbers don't look high as the sales number now is like saying that 4th Gen GGs are x10 the impact and success that SNSD has because nUmBeRs

• I'm not dowplaying them, I know they were physical monsters. I'm just sick of people trying to attach Ive's success to them every opportunity they can, imo it just look like another way to downplay ive, similar to that kakao privilege bs that bpinkhouse also started and now more people is starting to repeat to justify "ive's power and performance on charts". So everytime i can piss off that dude I will, cause he piss me off too.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!