Is Hanni the true star/ace of NewJeans?

• Yes my bias

oh wow didn’t expect that lol :eyes:

But to answer op’s question it seems she’s amongst the best vocalists and dancers in the group and she performs well too. Seems like ace material to me. Plus i’m biased bc i just love her voice so much lol and her dancing is so good too :lover1:

External Content www.tiktok.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• She's cute. Love this hairstyle and outfit

External Content youtu.be

• Yes!! She's my second bias in New Jeans!

She's cute. Love this hairstyle and outfit

External Content youtu.be

I adore all of their hairstyles so far. It seems they got really good hair stylists and make up artists on their team!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!