Life is getting hard... (TW for sensitive content)

• I know there have been threads similar to this one recently, so I'm sorry for posting another one but I just really needed to get this out there. I'm not feeling well at all lately. For the past month or so it's gradually become more and more difficult to just do things. I feel empty and dull all the time. I keep crying and getting panic or anger attacks spontaneously. Activites that used to help me calm down or detach temporarily don't make me happy anymore. Eating makes me sad. Drawing makes me sad. Writing on my journal is hard. Watching TV is hard. I just sit around doing nothing, wandering around the house all day

I've been going to therapy for more than two years now and everything had been going well but for the past months the person I'm seeing hasn't helped me get rid of my attacks or my thoughts. Everything is resurfacing. I'm getting suicidal thoughts again when I thought I'd gotten rid of that chapter already. My mom isn't here and I'm not comfortable resorting to my dad for emotional help since he's simply bad at it

My bestest friend is in Argentina, and the other close friends I made here drifted away.

I feel ugly inside and out but in an obessive way. I have literally broken down and had panic attacks by looking at myself in the mirror because I just hate the way I look. And I feel like I'll just look the same even if I lose weight, so I have no motivation to become lighter or to exercise

Idk really why I'm saying all this because none of you or therapists or whatever, but I just needed to get this off my chest (I'm too lazy to grab a pen tbh)

out of service

• remember road to recovery is never a straight way, sometimes we regress and feel worse

But remember that feelings are always temporary and they will change. If things got better before, they can get better in future too. It doesnt have to be today, we also need to have our down times.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• man I really don't get what's wrong with me even listening to music just makes me feel numb... and I really really just want to be attractive I feel like that would solve 50% of my problems. Fuck self-care or whatever I just want approval that doesn't come from my parents saying how prutty I am :pepe-puddle:

out of service

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!