Is Born Pink going to be The Album without Lovesick girls?

• I was surprised they didn't go all in for the billboard charts with a english single but I guess we are just having hylt 2.0(Pink Venom) and ice cream 2.0(Doja cat collab?) for Born Pink. The low streams of lovesick girls might be another reason why yg will never make another lsg as title track. Say what u want, but I think yg is making the right decisions for blackpink. Lovesick girls has less streams than hylt and ice cream. But still, blinks needed lovesick girls after ice cream mess (tommy brown u clown). Pink venom has not been received well but it's the usual bp formula so i'm not worried about it's reception too much it is gonna get streams. kpop fans been throwing tantrums about bp songs since kill this love nothing new.

• Pff, maybe you should clean your ears if you think HYLT and PV are anything similar, they are the whole opposite, PV is a hype song from the beggining with a sultry sang chorus. HYLT is a melodic song until the chorus which goes full into full lashing and a mix of beatdrops and singing. Not the same.

And about LSG, people love to paint it a flop internationally but t¿it has over 350m and charted in the hot100, being the 3rd single, it outdid 90% of the k industry, doubt YG sees it as a flop.

• Pff, maybe you should clean your ears if you think HYLT and PV are anything similar, they are the whole opposite, PV is a hype song from the beggining with a sultry sang chorus. HYLT is a melodic song until the chorus which goes full into full lashing and a mix of beatdrops and singing. Not the same.

And about LSG, people love to paint it a flop internationally but t¿it has over 350m and charted in the hot100, being the 3rd single, it outdid 90% of the k industry, doubt YG sees it as a flop.

Absolutely agree and a lot of folks were expecting a hard hitting beat drop on PV chorus as per tradition.

But it has to be said that the more subtle tracks like LSG, Stay and Rosie's Gone do get less views. Shame cos I love them.

• I was surprised they didn't go all in for the billboard charts with a english single but I guess we are just having hylt 2.0(Pink Venom) and ice cream 2.0(Doja cat collab?) for Born Pink. The low streams of lovesick girls might be another reason why yg will never make another lsg as title track. Say what u want, but I think yg is making the right decisions for blackpink. Lovesick girls has less streams than hylt and ice cream. But still, blinks needed lovesick girls after ice cream mess (tommy brown u clown). Pink venom has not been received well but it's the usual bp formula so i'm not worried about it's reception too much it is gonna get streams. kpop fans been throwing tantrums about bp songs since kill this love nothing new.

How is PV not being received well? Isnt it still breaking records internationally and holding very steady domestically?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!