[theqoo] SM CONCERT SNSD DUMP

• [theqoo] SM CONCERT SNSD DUMP

bypannchoaAugust 20, 2022

[theqoo] SM CON SNSD IN MARINE LOOK 'FOREVER 1 + PARTY'

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

original post :here

1. Kim Hyoyeon why are you cryingㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Hyoyeonie is cryingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Me too I'm cryingㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

4. Seohyun is too pretty, Soshi are all too pretty

5. Yoona seriously looks like the way she did in ITNW

6. Hyoyeon why are you cryingㅠㅠ

7. Seriously everyone is so prettyㅠㅠ I'm aging with these unnies but they still look the same. They gave me so much strength, I'm crying ㅠ

8. Kids, I love you too much, our Soshiㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Thank you, I love you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. Hyoyeon-ah don't cry

10. Hyoyeon unnie why are you cryingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Me too I'm sadㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[theqoo] TAEYEON AT SM CON IN REAL-TIME

AVvXsEie907Pf0-r4kduciUikwQ5X_ItE55d4P8b3gFwu9oe5KIgBtmYCQMDKwkCnkIu5GbZ70uVJ8oLf_PBHnM70PO1VOxf5Cm7ldoOSm5VQ34jGAN4idMLk4XqdJBd5ROh-jXvGW2THvVEp0wKefVn07cstUGi7gptV5FxgZtrScvJoA640kTFz5HTL24L=s16000original post: here

1. They ripped the SM Concert the SNSD way, I didn't know that SM Con could be this coolㅠㅠ

2. No but she suits that haircut too well

3. She's freaking pretty and he's the epitome of idol. She's good with anything she does

4. Seriously her hair looks like some goddess character... How can someone look like that unnie-yah!!!!

5. Navis

6. Navis calling

7. The hair really boost Taeyeon's visualsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜ Ha she's f*cking pretty..

8. Taeyeon I love you, I'll f*cking support you

9. How can she look in her prime time all the time? Seriously

10. Wow she seriously looks like a fairy coming out from a fantasy

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Hyo being the one to cry really says it all. She’s the least likely to show her emotions unless she’s really overwhelmed lol. They all love being around each so much.

As for their performance it was a fantastic. According to some fan accounts SNSD perfs got the biggest cheers of the night :pepe-hype: :pepe-hype: :pepe-hype:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!