Pink venom treaction is all D4 again

• I don't know, I feel the song is really weak this time around i'm really disapointed

4D was really really popular really fast

This isnt popular enough? They already set the record for ULs in the first hour for 2022 and those FLO jumps are massive. If Attention wasnt turning into a potential national hit right before our eyes, i would say PV has a great chance to get to #1 on Melon Daily in like the first couple days, which is pretty rare.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This isnt popular enough? They already set the record for ULs in the first hour for 2022 and those FLO jumps are massive. If Attention wasnt turning into a potential national hit right before our eyes, i would say PV has a great chance to get to #1 on Melon Daily in like the first couple days, which is pretty rare.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

indeed they will probably place 1st but, in blackpink case with an almost 2year drought, it's not the song itself that will chart but blackpink's name, any song would chart

Will see in a few days/weeks how it turns out but I imo, this is their most cb forgettable song and in blackpink standard is really really weak

I mean we got 4D, HYLT, KTL, Pink Venow is a huge huge glow down from his predecessors

Maybe the rap is good yeah but this isn't a god damn Central Cee track, we all know in Kpop those kinda song aren't the one that stuck and considered great

Again i might be totally wrong because i'm really heavily disappointed with the song

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!