Pioneer of "a new music genre - sexy lonely" - NCT Jaehyun interview with GQ

• NCT's Jaehyun on dialling up the ‘sexy lonely’ vibe in new single “Forever Only”
    And why he was nervous to release his first solo song
    www.gq-magazine.co.uk

In this interview we also got to know a little bit more about Jaehyun's songwriting process, his first career aspirations, his first impressions of the other NCT members, among others "firsts" in his life.

NctzenTaglist if you are interested

the101 thanks for sharing it!

• he loves johnny so much :pepe-comfy: I love their friendship. he's always so supportive.

• I though Johnny was just being silly, but it really is sexy lonely. ^^

I'm so proud of Jaehyun! The song is so good. I can't wait to see what else he does. :pepelove1:

• The song is great and I really enjoyed the interview. This is the second interviewer I've seen that describes Jaehyun as soft-spoken and thoughtful. The EnviMedia boss who worked with them previously when she was at Glamour also described him this way. I'm really glad to see him getting out there more and finding ways to show off more facets of his personality. I'm loving seeing all the Neos thriving at this point in their careers, between successful group work and more solo projects.

I found it really endearing that he admitted that he wrote down some of the points he wanted to cover about the solo for his IG live because he wasn't great at that. And was clear he's excited and anxious about this project. Many kpop group members have talked about how scary solo work can be.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• The song is great and I really enjoyed the interview. This is the second interviewer I've seen that describes Jaehyun as soft-spoken and thoughtful. The EnviMedia boss who worked with them previously when she was at Glamour also described him this way. I'm really glad to see him getting out there more and finding ways to show off more facets of his personality. I'm loving seeing all the Neos thriving at this point in their careers, between successful group work and more solo projects.

I found it really endearing that he admitted that he wrote down some of the points he wanted to cover about the solo for his IG live because he wasn't great at that. And was clear he's excited and anxious about this project. Many kpop group members have talked about how scary solo work can be.

The theme park designer story was so adorable. The childhood memories he brought up were really cute.

He must be a delight to talk to. :pepe-comfy:

• I went to look for the twt, here was the note from the Envimedia editor

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!