[instiz] WOULD YOU GUYS BE ABLE TO LIVE AS AN IDOL?

• [instiz] WOULD YOU GUYS BE ABLE TO LIVE AS AN IDOL?

bypannchoaAugust 13, 2022

AVvXsEg3nmL2tP3OXivjIdcGbcgtIDLdll096b29h5vYCtspNf7iY5yGELkM1ef5xLRDB8HCsHbWFT8NxiFJ1GZtm5vqBnEFaqBQ6E3FsOyrGzMBxr7A6NJh2RwsFwcPu0FSIb5vVt_GE43Cg9jA3sPIvxkwSa14BxsuhS4H-eJwi2Pl4a0lFAMssut-xC7a=w640-h427

Would you guys be able to live without a private life? People will know where you are wherever you go, what you're wearing, if you lost your phone, they will know everything about you

original post: here

1. If I look at my wallet, I can do it

2. I f*cking can if I can make a ton of money

3. ㅇㅇ I can

4. Of course, if I can earn a lot of money

5. If I can make a lot of money, yes

6. It's basically money vs private life and I'll chose #1. If there was an opportunity, I would take it

7. If I can make a lot of money then.. ok

8. I can do it if you gave me money right nowㅇㅇ but I feel like I wouldn't be able to last more than a weekㅋㅋㅋㅋ I won't even be able to sleep and I will be f*cking sensitive.

9. No but I'm already so insecure right now. If I become a celebrity, it will be a mess

10. Everything that you've never experienced before seems easy at first. Looking at it like this, I also think that I can do it but if I really end up being a celebrityㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't think that I would stand it for more than a month

11. I can't...

12. I can't. My private life aside, I feel like egg accounts will f*cking hate on me and my mentality will be crushed

13. It's impossible for me

14. I will never be able to do it

> I got one reply from a troll on here and my heart was already racing ㅜㅜㅜ

>> Me tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

15. Huh? Anyways, I never go out so...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Hell no and wouldn't want to anyway. I am a private person and would hate the constant intrusion and also living out of a suitcase travelling around all the time. They are welcome to it. I like just being a nobody.

• No way, imagine being under that much stress, public scrutiny, having their schedules, lives taken apart, sacrificing personal lives, relationships, being abused by your company, exposed to shady things... no thanks.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• Hell no and wouldn't want to anyway. I am a private person and would hate the constant intrusion and also living out of a suitcase travelling around all the time. They are welcome to it. I like just being a nobody.

that's a gold comment

why?

because I like to travel but only when I can spend time walking through cities, experiencing new places in the nature, visiting towers, etc.

but when you are Idol your schedule is basically going somewhere by car/bus/train/plane and then doing concert

of course from time to time you can go see things, but there are tons of fans around

so that's a no, no for me...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don't like flying and I couldn't stand getting on and off planes and never being home. I like my little house and I like being anonymous too.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!