cat problems?

• welcome to a cat owner’s word~

yeah the clean up is always the worst...

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• welcome to a cat owner’s word~

yeah the clean up is always the worst...

Hahahaha.. thanks.. :pepe-peek:

yea.. I was giving some silent prayers to the poor lizard.. mixed feelings.. :sweatr:

I used to have 2 dogs which passed away few months after I adopted my cat..

So, my cat is kinda a blessing to help us reduce the grief on losing 2 loved ones at the same time.. ;(

Observing the difference between the habits of dog versus cat is so entertaining actually.. :teeheek:

• Hahahaha.. thanks.. :pepe-peek:

yea.. I was giving some silent prayers to the poor lizard.. mixed feelings.. :sweatr:

I used to have 2 dogs which passed away few months after I adopted my cat..

So, my cat is kinda a blessing to help us reduce the grief on losing 2 loved ones at the same time.. ;(

Observing the difference between the habits of dog versus cat is so entertaining actually.. :teeheek:

it is! it’s shocking how they’re so different but all so loveable!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• my cats have always expel their waste in the cat litter :pepe-toilet: Few weeks ago suddenly i see poop&pee on the floor :pepe-life-support: and it happened twice :pepe-excited: I really dont know what to do:pepecute:

all you gotta do is wipe. wipe. wipe. wipe. (reference to tiktok thing)

but yeah...it’s a little bit, stinky, shall we say.

• I've got one little Sweet Heart!
    He is a Tabby, in human years hes about 11-12 years old but still acts and lives like hes a 4 month old Kitten XD

hes full of energy or sleeping

but over the past few months if he is hungry or wants water he will start chewing plastic and/ or cardboard

and sometimes he does it randomly when he isnt hungry

i wish i knew how to get him to stop ;-;

• I've got one little Sweet Heart!
    He is a Tabby, in human years hes about 11-12 years old but still acts and lives like hes a 4 month old Kitten XD

hes full of energy or sleeping

but over the past few months if he is hungry or wants water he will start chewing plastic and/ or cardboard

and sometimes he does it randomly when he isnt hungry

i wish i knew how to get him to stop ;-;

aww he sounds adorable~! Ahaha, same here! My cat claws everything within an inch of its life, including my hands but it’s cute (rabbit kicks are pain though). Hmm..maybe designate some cardboard or scratching posts specifically for chewing. Like have a cardboard space for him to chew to his heart’s content, but if he’s actually eating it, maybe get him a chew toy? i don’t know if cats have those but i have a dog too and it works wonderfully for him!

• aww he sounds adorable~! Ahaha, same here! My cat claws everything within an inch of its life, including my hands but it’s cute (rabbit kicks are pain though). Hmm..maybe designate some cardboard or scratching posts specifically for chewing. Like have a cardboard space for him to chew to his heart’s content, but if he’s actually eating it, maybe get him a chew toy? i don’t know if cats have those but i have a dog too and it works wonderfully for him!

a cAt cHeW tOy!!!
    siRi gEt mE tO tHe cLosEsT pEt sMaRt
    iMmA hEaD oUt-

• i find this so funny but rip to you

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!