cat problems?

• i’ve got a little baby, her name is Shadow, and i love her to death but she’s such a pain.

Dead cockroaches, dead mice, dead lizards (and wriggling tails), dead birds...anything dead really. She drinks out of my cups and never out of her own bowl, so i’ve gotta leave a cup of fresh water out for her every day (and i have to drink from bottles). Not to mention, every 12am-2am she’ll caterwaul outside the door until i open it, since she doesn’t use the cat door unless it’s to go outside.

Wondering if you guys also have had cat problems?

(even if your cat has passed, please share if you feel comfortable enough to! I would love to hear about them, and i’d share stories about my past cat too :*)

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don't have a cat myself, but I spend a lot of time with my friend's cat.

Are you making sure to play with her everyday?

Do you punish or put her in "time-out" when she does something bad?

Have you tried teaching her tricks?

that’s so cute! And yes, i play with her everyday, but she goes out and comes home so she gets plenty of playtime when i’m away at school. When she does something bad, i would put her in my room and lock the door so she can’t go outside (as in literally outdoors). A little bit of timeout aha. I’ve tried to? Honestly it’s just not been sinking in. She’s smart and knows how to open doors though!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Well my cat was a snob but he was very sweet to me, loved to kiss me and stuff. He was perfect

He died Nov 17, 2019

Your cat sounded lovely and i bet he was a wonderful sweetie! I agree, kitty butterfly kisses with their wet little noses are amazing~ <3

My girl was a beautiful babe too. She was 3 years old when she was hit by a car, that was in April 16 2016. She was an absolute sweetheart and would sleep on me every single night. A bit of a fighter though, since she’d get into little scuffles with the neighbour’s cats.

• Keeping your cat indoors cuts down on the dead animals brought in and helps keep both your cat and vulnerable species safe. It's work but it's worth it if you want a lot of years with your cat. I see so many road fatalities around here

I recommend harness training if you can do it!

117110795_2847247025379444_1731234677981651118_o.jpg

Puzzle toys are also great for keeping your cat stimulated as well as having lots of vertical space for climbing around

• That is very true.

We’re going to move later this year, and since that place has some car action, i’m not going to let her outside. For now, i think it’s alright, since there’s not too many cars and it’s a relatively safe neighbourhood, but later on it’s definitely a no.

I actually wanted to do harness training but i didn’t know where to get it when i was younger. That’s the sort of thing you would train from when your babe was a kitten so it would be hard to do it for one that’s 4 years old.

• My cat was exactly the same, she was always bringing dead things home and she used to drink out of my glass instead of her own water bowl. She would also meow at the door to go out then meow to be let in at all hours. It must be a cat thing. She was a loving one person cat but sadly had to have her put down at Christmas 2014 due to kidney failure. She was 16 and my other child.

• I'm severly allergic to cats and I'm glad I am after reading that

ahahaha really? You’re missing out on some gorgeous bloodshed there hun. Have you ever had a pet before? (ik not a cat but do tell!)

• ahahaha really? You’re missing out on some gorgeous bloodshed there hun. Have you ever had a pet before? (ik not a cat but do tell!)

i am living in an college dorm right now and you can't really have pets in there

but back at the house i used to live, we have an old dog who's been with us for 14 years.

when i was younger, we had a cat but we had to put it up for adoption after i went into anaphylactic shock when i went to pet it.

• i am living in an college dorm right now and you can't really have pets in there

but back at the house i used to live, we have an old dog who's been with us for 14 years.

when i was younger, we had a cat but we had to put it up for adoption after i went into anaphylactic shock when i went to pet it.

well...that’s lovely. What’s your dog’s name? I’ve got one too, his name’s Rocky and he chews up everything it’s actually an issue...

• well...that’s lovely. What’s your dog’s name? I’ve got one too, his name’s Rocky and he chews up everything it’s actually an issue...

we named him Spotty since he has a lot of patches and spots. and yeah, when he was a puppy, he used to chew A LOT and it used to make my dad so mad. he's kinda too old to have the energy to chew nowadays though which is good.

• we named him Spotty since he has a lot of patches and spots. and yeah, when he was a puppy, he used to chew A LOT and it used to make my dad so mad. he's kinda too old to have the energy to chew nowadays though which is good.

what type of breed is he? i’m not as much of a dog person as i am a cat one, so i don’t know all the breeds out there. (one time i read a whole arse cat encyclopaedia on cat breeds don’t even start with me)

• Omg.. you are right on time!

My cat is 1 year old now. She used to be a stray cat about 6 months old living in my condominium balcony. We decided to adopt her and she has always been a good gal. She will roam the kitchen at night playing/killing ants or little insects which I don't really mind.

BUT!! Last night, she bite/kill/ate a freaking lizard! :crys:

The lizard actually ran into my bedroom and hide under a movable table. I was silent screaming at 1am. ;(

I moved my table so that my cat can catch it. I thought she will catch it to the living room and maybe let it go or something.

She caught it and walk in and out of my room with the lizard in her mouth. I freaked out and locked my cat out of my room.

After an hour or so, I came out to the living room and saw the lizard corpse with I think just the severed head remaining. <X

I nearly cried when I throw it in the rubbish bin.

I feel like I have helped my cat murdered a lizard. :waterr::cryingr:

• he's a dalmation.. explains why he has spots

smart.

lol i thought he was a calico dog but nvm that aha~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!