Akgaes vs. Solo stans

• thats what an akgae is, the bad version of a solo stan kinda like how saseangs are bad fans

Can't sasaengs be considered akgaes tho? lol Because after all these lunatics only stalk and target a certain member. They don't seem to care about the rest of the group at all and it's not uncommon to see them talking shit about members they don't like.

• I always be a solo stan of bgs lol idk why I can't channel the same energy with ggs

I like Baekhyun from EXO and always supported his solo releases, but does that mean I hate other members? No it just that I don't think I can keep up with their activity. I would sometimes listen to the other members solo and that's that. I don't buy their albums, pay for their content or anything as opposed to what I did with Baekhyun

I also like Junkyu from TREASURE but because he's a rookie he don't really have much solo content to subscribe to. I think the reason I support him because I think he is underappreciated in the group. If you know Treasure songs you would know how severely underrated his voice is

I recently like Sungchan from NCT. Planning to buy his magazine cover and watch Inkigayo for him. Do I know any other NCT members? Yes and I like many of them, but somehow I think Sungchan is the one worth stanning

LOL it's weird that I can keep up with all 9 Soshi members' activites , maybe it's because the amount of members in the bgs? Idk

영원히 소녀시대! BLACKPINK IS THE REVOLUTION                      original.gif

• Can't sasaengs be considered akgaes tho? lol Because after all these lunatics only stalk and target a certain member. They don't seem to care about the rest of the group at all and it's not uncommon to see them talking shit about members they don't like.

yep yep. at the end of the day. they're just not even fans

• its not weird just ur taste, it makes sense so i totally get ur point and i feel the same way about some artitsts

• Is it even possible to keep up with and like every NCT member?

yes. haha its actually pretty easy if you actually stan them its pretty much the same

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!