Moments from your faves that make you cringe

• What are the most embarrassing moments from your favourite idols?

I'll start:

I love soobin but this video is probably the most embarrassing thing I've seen on twitter :pepe-cringe:

It doesn't help that it's everywhere ;(

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

🍭 iite cool🍭

dpr layouts Tumblr posts - Tumbip.com

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That is indeed cringy :pepe-peek:

🍭 iite cool🍭

• They were just overly thirsty for no reason. Like... :pepe-cringe::pepe-shame:

External Content www.youtube.com

This would get them cancelled so quickly in today's world. Oh, and that phase where they incessantly humped the floor.

External Content www.youtube.com

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

fc48bd06c65bdda5a70662a95298c58967e2efac.gifv2388a663244f2a30b386bac2c9600bc97508161c.gifv

• Tbh I don't think there has been a single time when I haven't found aegyo cringy :eyes:

true but they were doing too much in their early contents.. i can't stand it like they were purposefully pitching their voices higher and i know it was fake because rose was speaking normally when she didnt know she was being recorded :pepe-shame: now they havent done it for 3 years now thank god :pepe-pray:

a newjeans member is doing it aswell but idk if that's just her accent or not lol

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• :pepe-peek: you made me remember another cringy thing idols do.. when they just lift their shirt randomly during a performance especially when the song concept nowhere near justifies it :cryingr:

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• I'm not even a fan of got7 but I used to watch a lot of their videos so I could laugh and get second hand embarrassment ^^

🍭 iite cool🍭

• Don't even stan him but this video is just an ultimate cringe fest :cryingr:

External Content youtu.be

🍭 iite cool🍭

• this is why you shouldn't let idols get jobs in high school

• idk why I find this funny

Jongseob's gollum voice

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• he was actually being smart and avoiding controversy :pepe-use-head:

this is why you shouldn't let idols get jobs in high school

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• External Content twitter.com

• this is why you shouldn't let idols get jobs in high school

Oh no, I actually feel bad for them instead :pepe-peek:

🍭 iite cool🍭

• Don't even stan him but this video is just an ultimate cringe fest :cryingr:

NOOO I LITERALLY FORCED MY BRAIN TO FORGET THISSS

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!