[enter-talk] DO YOU THINK THAT SEVENTEEN HOSHI IS A GOOD DANCER EVEN YOUR FAN HEART ASIDE?

• Pannchoa

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

He's even good at choreographing.. He made the choreography for MAMAMOO's Egoistic's special stage? It's freaking solid

What to do, there are way too many of them..ㅠㅠHe's toocool
    He's a tiger on stage and a hamster off stage
    He's tall and has a small face, he has good proportions and he always donates consistently twice per year. He's seriously so real..
    He's the main dancer Kwon Head but his voice color is pretty and he's a good singer. He's also overflowing with passion on stage

AVvXsEjyOZ1vKdEVcM8f6u1ZGRQ8e9mwtgxDYRQ-DJEpy-dfgZtvbzgKx4qJ8I0NwFlbgcyU2MN4MYDS17J0iTsmOU6W0E8L7T1mQgGnxm7FDSAZyYNxsJ3A741xymuTSA-WXWnnSyLtodLtxIRRrb98Vk2bc7RqnDCD1yzHBZ1ftjHDdav9jeNGacKXALDN=s16000

AVvXsEhXxkNy8TDvRz3qUQC-41utw_sx5ZCw9WjLSbatKak6n6z5qM9OB-WUkg2-NMe-1BaVZZpMY7UBb2QrIEtSSs0O2wZoenR6hstoSQ6KNEDNkQWbuC0-5dUm3yfFHR1K55IxJQrZHSSgxRw_otbV7vNkSlXNT7TvzWz1tMAKLm22R-8OnbT0zg1D37qJ=s16000

AVvXsEi5NjDZeU_JEtEJjAVCgrKTONIG9gmjz78idlcJf1HDl6XKGObbybT8-EplFu7aqvLWMrmBLbxgmPt5uD-rky-eNu2yDouD2_dX9SLLCIg1iUQVsq1kFtqw7tRYgeaT-cnKKE57KRDw4cl3Jny2e9yNdUB3HwbJVAGqpjO08rK9P5YV9kLkrMytNbAb=s16000

And he's even good at managing himself

post response:
    [+151][-16]
    original post: here

1. [+72, -3]
    If you're at Hoshi's level, even if you go through every male idol out there, he'd be above average

2. [+45, -4]
    I entered his fandom because of his dancing, seriously his details are amazing

3. [+30, -2]
    That's why I joined his fandom

4. [+15, -0]
    Yup yup, even when he does other idols' challenges, he knows how to grasp the point of the choreography even though it's not his own dance, he uses his body prettily no matter how he dances.. And he knows how to control his weight and muscles depending on the song

5. [+13, -0]
    He never had any controversy and he's been consistently hard working

6. [+11,-0]
    He's good for sure, but he's also very hard working

• not the thirst traps :cryingr:

I think everyone loves Hoshi. So many of my non-Carat moots tweet about him every time there's a comeback or a concert. He's one of those idols you just can't hate.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!