RE : I don't understand how newjeans was able to have a more successful debut than lesserafim

• First attention is yet to out peak fearless on daily but it'll happen sooner than later.

Why surprised? NJ had a great debut strategy and the hype was more. Releasing the music way before was absolutely a smart idea.

Lsf had izone members but I don't think any of them had the popularity to sky rocket fearless to superhit status.

OP

..:* :**:. .:**:.*.:.

0ee77c64c7c017d6e7640266ff01f9def2b3e66f.gifv 7ac23e8b87a907dc2b958d39126bce38e0ba596b.gifv

• lsfm's debut was obviously rushed. everything was prepared in like a year or less since sakura and chaewon signed with hybe only last year. meanwhile newjeans has been in the works for 3+ years and it shows. higher quality in the concept and styling and mvs bc source clearly didn't have as big of a budget as they are indebted to hybe rn. not to mention new jeans is all new faces, no controversy, all falling into sk beauty standard perfectly, their music was fresh and new but still on trend.

it was a complete recipe for success. just dropping a high quality mv instead of dragging out member profile shots and giving people time to nitpick their looks and concept did them well imo.

• I get that I-fans in particular are reconsidering the Garam scandal but that was a pretty big scandal in Korea for a group out the gate and people were pretty passionate about it, so I’m not surprised NJ did better from jump. People have been talking about ador for years and I agree they had a really strong marketing strategy, as well as a sound and a look that were fresh for the current marketplace

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!