Do "fans" genuinely think they have a chance with their favs?

• Right? Like how can a sane person be this obsessed with someone they don't even know?

"Celebrity worship syndrome" I'd say

But it's not surprising at all when companies sell this fantasy to fans only for profits, but fans are so delusional that they can't see that they are just being used. All the portrayal of idols being innocent, the dating bans, "I'm dating my fans" "my fans are everything" and everything in between these lines just feed these people into beleiving they can actually have a chance. Even grown ass adults buy into this fantasy, so I blame companies more than anything else.

• Josh is way more delusional, he actually believes Nayeon likes him and much more dangerous, given his attempts to approach her. He'll go crazy fr if a dating scandal involving her ever comes to light.

sickening, he literally needs a restricting order at this point

• I wouldn't want a shot with my faves tbh. Like I love what they do and enjoy them a lot, but the idea of being in a relationship with one of them is exhausting. :pepe-comfy:

celebrity x fan combination rarely works out anyways, the power dynamics are completely different

• That's creepy... I do think kpop idols can date their fans if a mutual attraction happen irl, but I doubt they feel attracted to these obsessed weirdos

𝘪𝘷𝘦 ♡ 𝘢𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘢 ♡ 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢 𝘹 ♡ 𝘸𝘰𝘰!𝘢𝘩! ♡ 𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘵

𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘷 ♡ 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘩𝘰 ♡ 𝘸𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘰𝘬

1a00b52897790f4ae9a4865d54385ccd5150997d.gif

• Only in hunger games

:pepe-hehe:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Some do and they’re delusional. These idols would really date a fan let alone marry them. They don’t know them or care, they have a vast array of beans women to choose from. Sometimes I wish these fans would grow up. They get jealous if their bias is dating/married thinking if they can’t have them then no one else can like SJ Sungmin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!