OMG SNSD’s physical album is so unique

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

lt64IYu.gif

Edited once, last by Yumeku ().

• Be quite don’t cry…

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

lt64IYu.gif

• Yeah the deluxe version looks really cool. The entire graphic design cohesion of the box and contents is top notch.

Shame SM sucks at promoting the album, they finally reveal the different editions with only 7 days till release.

• Yumeku

Changed the title of the thread from “OMG SNSD’s album look like a board game themed” to “OMG SNSD’s physical album is so unique/ looks like a board game themed”.
  • Yeah the deluxe version looks really cool. The entire graphic design cohesion of the box and contents is top notch.

Shame SM sucks at promoting the album, they finally reveal the different editions with only 7 days till release.

I ordered standard version for me while my cousin who was on the same order insisting on buying both versions and I was like nahhh it’s all going to be standard. Now I regret it so much ;( I wish I bought both versions too had I known it look like this earlier. I will still buy it but another shipping fees ;( ;( </3

lt64IYu.gif

• Yumeku

Changed the title of the thread from “OMG SNSD’s physical album is so unique/ looks like a board game themed” to “OMG SNSD’s physical album is so unique”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!