What are your favorite songs based on meaning, theme, what it's about

• I have many, but one is Dreamcatcher - Chase Me, I think Dreamcatcher-storyline wise it's just about the nightmare ghost girls being like Tee hee chase me I'm so mischevous, but in the song lyrics they also talk about like, being kids not following the rules and not doing what adults want them to do like "What is a good kid" stop trying to fit me in the box etc, and in the chorus I think they're talking about a dream (like a fleeting life dream) you keep going after and chasing although you can never reach it, but you keep endlessly chasing it although it keeps hiding and stuff...

IDK this was probably a bad example lol cause I don't really get what the song is about, but I like the themes

Anyway what about you guys :pepe-toast:

• I have quite a few that I wanted to make a series about, but here is the first thread of the MV series where I talk about the lyrics and theme of the MV for Day6 you may wanna check it out

• I really like the meaning behind this song. Kyungsoo's voice is so warm and healing :3

Sometimes we cry, sometimes we laugh, expect things and get hurt

We flutter in excitement again and become dull. Just do what your heart pleases

Just like how countless stars did always in the same spot; you will shine brightly on your own

Just as yourself, that's right. It's okay to be okay....

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is the best lyric video I found

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Dang, all you guys replying with these extremely deep songs when I was just going to say something like I like Itzy's message of self love and being a bad b#### (that's deep in a different way ig, but you know the difference)

• The latest cb of Exo. Exo vs x-exo

621bf519f26aa37111e6a3693a40b769.gif

The fight btw good and evil alter ego.

Their b-side jekyll perfectly describes it

Why are you pushing me away? I’m already in you.

I’m in control of me

• There are three that take the top spot for me.

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!