Unpopular Loona opinions ... finally

• 1. Loona's vocals are overhyped

2. Orbits go too far with shipping, you shouldn't be assuming whether their gay or not

3. Wuebits are just as bad as Hanbits, go on twitter and you'll see

4. Aside from Heejin, no one in Loona is an all rounder

5. PTT is a good song, it didn't deserve hate

6. Pose wasn't as good as orbits think, the chorus was kinda cringey

7. + + is a better album than X X

8. Love4eva is Loona's best song

9. Not friends was boring

10. Yves is the best dancer in the group

11. Choerry is kind of underrated among the fandom, I think people don't talk about her talents enough

12. While I personally didn't like Flip that, the styling for that era is their best

13. Yeojin has improved a lot from predebut era

14. Heejin gets too many promotions, maybe not as much as Chuu anymore, but she's been getting too much since predebut era

15. Orbits need to stop constantly talking about Vivi's lack of lines, do you guys really want her to be known as the member with no lines

16. Vivi isn't a good dancer, ik she doesn't get much attention but still she's one of the weaker dancers in the group

17. Orbits wouldn't have cared for La maison if it actually came out

18. Orbits constant hate against bg's is annoying

19. Kim Lip, Jinsoul, and Go Won are the only members who suit blonde hair

20. Loona's no position concept is pointless, cause all of their line distribution are pretty much the same Heejin or Chuu are usually at the top, Kim Lip and Jinsoul are usually 3rd or fourth in line distribution, Yeojin, Vivi, and Go Won are always in 10th, 11th, and 12th

• you are pretty wrong on those

first, Yves being the best dancer is popular opinion although heejin is a close second depending on the genre

second, orbits are quite fond of loona's techno-ballad songs so la maison would've absolutey done well with fans

loona back then was a mysterious experimental group, now its becoming more and more trend-following

my opinion :

olivia hye gets a bit too much lines for being the worst vocalist and rapper in the group

hell she even got her own solo cover for no reason

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• Most orbits only cared for Hyper ballad, you don't see orbits talking about Crystal ballad or Bliss ballad,

I don't think Olivia Hye is the weakest vocalist tho she's better than Go Won and Vivi

• Most orbits only cared for Hyper ballad, you don't see orbits talking about Crystal ballad or Bliss ballad,

I don't think Olivia Hye is the weakest vocalist tho she's better than Go Won and Vivi

Vivi can sing for sure

Idk on a technical level but she can sound pleasing

Yeojin has sung live a lot on vlive and she soundes ok

Olivia avoids live singing like the plague and when she has to , she sounds shaky and offtune

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!