[enter-talk] SHOULDN'T WE PROTEST FOR THE LACK OF RAP JENNIE IS GETTING?

• [enter-talk] SHOULDN'T WE PROTEST FOR THE LACK OF RAP JENNIE IS GETTING?

AVvXsEjxy5oOSL3BjEh4riION6m8rybVRUiN1s87AWrddDBO-GJdB5C649aIQbp9I8uWPa6LwwAxVw6ZnV9JVFdNAqBA4ZH6y3Her-KETKpN-L4UDJGZAZWJ4Zgc46Lt3DHqMOPK4dcQKy0jJC-euYPjacEQqiB9KUhF0Lk5J5AbZXZ1wj_pNkNqgZd6kk6i=s16000

Honestly, she's the main rapper and it's true that they're being discriminatory by not giving her any rap. Why are Korean fans so earnest at shielding YG??
    We don't need to be as dramatic as the SEA fans, but shouldn't we also protest about the discrimination?
    Honestly I feel bad for Jennie. Lisa's SEA fans have been tormenting Jennie for years because of her outfits
    But Jennie fans can't help it but shut their mouths

post response:
    [+210][-34]
    original post: here

1. [+61, -9]
    No matter how you try to shield this, she's still the main rapper, of course having no rap parts is considered discrimination. Stop shielding them saying that this isn't discrimination

2. [+54, -5]
    Honestly, it's a shame that Jennie didn't have any rap parts. But if the Korean fans complain, the fandom will just be lit on fire, that's why Jennie's fans are holding back. Right now, they're the group with the most severe akgaes

3. [+46, -7]
    Anyways, YG will just ignore it, I've never seen a company disregard the fans that much

4. [+36, -2]
    Just think of it this way. Imagine BlackPink having a dance break during one of their songs. And instead of having Lisa in the middle, they're putting Jennieㅋㅋㅋㅋ I bet the SEA fans will all start terrorizing Jennieㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+31, -6]
    What pisses me off even more is that Jennie's fans are pissed because Jennie doesn't have any rap parts, but Lisa's fans are claiming that it's because Lisa is a better rapper so she got all the rap parts, so what can we do~ ㅋㅋ That's their mindset. Of course, we'd be mad.

6. [+25, -3]
    The SEA fans have been talking about Jennie having prettier clothes for years and swearing at Jennie for being YG's princess. But isn't Lisa the one who did all the raps for all those years?? So who is really YG's princess?ㅋㅋ

• Am going to guess that pann post was definitely made by international akgaes. Because word for word is exactly what they have been saying on twitter.

The day bp will release a song and there is no complaints, it will be a miracle.

• Am going to guess that pann post was definitely made by international akgaes. Because word for word is exactly what they have been saying on twitter.

The day bp will release a song and there is no complaints, it will be a miracle.

Idk but the post mention Lisa way to much, it's either them or racist knetz bc try don't just ask for Jennie rap but talk about sea fans

It has 40k views and not even trending in the main section anymore

• 4. [+36, -2]

Just think of it this way. Imagine BlackPink having a dance break during one of their songs. And instead of having Lisa in the middle, they're putting Jennieㅋㅋㅋㅋ I bet the SEA fans will all start terrorizing Jennieㅋㅋㅋ

But Lisa never got a dance break? The only part I can think of is D4 but she was at the back

• Idk but the post mention Lisa way to much, it's either them or racist knetz bc try don't just ask for Jennie rap but talk about sea fans

It has 40k views and not even trending in the main section anymore

or...it's because the point of the post was about Jennie's lack of rap verses in their songs...and the person that is getting almost all of them is Lisa.

• or...it's because the point of the post was about Jennie's lack of rap verses in their songs...and the person that is getting almost all of them is Lisa.

But jennie still has a lot of lines regardless, its not like its lisa's fault that producers give her the raps, i mean bp producers don't really care about the positions because jisoo is a lead vocal and she is the member who consistently gets the least amount of lines in every song. That being said I do hope we can get rapper jennie in the cb album

• these pann girls sure do talk a lot about sea fans as an insult and with xenophobic undertone towards lisa, when jennie and other girls have sea fans as well. Also acting like sea bp fandom is not the backbone of bp international fandom, maybe if these 11 k fans can shut up and rather focus on voting for the girls in korea because they can't really do that as well.

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!