HYBE should really stop involving BTS in politics bc i don't think it's gonna end well

• The new Busan ambassador stuff is all so sketchy & i know the members must have agreed for this to go through,

but first the government going to their parents to convince/corner them, then HYBE announcing it when their stocks were plummeting when they had the offer for longer than a year and now Busan mayor talking about bts as if they are some pawns...

it just shows (again) that these politicians know how absolutely immense bts' influence is & they are not ashamed to abuse it for their own gain. they are so eager to exploit bts' pride as koreans. i don't expect politicians to do things properly, but i just keep having this feeling that many other governments would treat bts with a lot more dignity if they had such a cultural phenomen.

"Busan Mayor: If BTS visit each country to promote Busan Expo, then results would be phenomenal"

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Approved the thread.
  • :pepe-shame::pepe-shame::pepe-shame:

Hybe is so.... i don't know what words to say about them anymore

This makes stanning BTS so hard these days because i keep feeling conflicted about their company's decisions but i still love the boys dearly.

It wasn't like that when I first joined the fandom.. why everything is becoming so stressful nowadays... and there's also that joon's wlive.... :pepe-shame:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!