Why is it okay for hybe stans to claim newjeans music is best but sm stans can't praise vocals of sm groups?

Approved the thread.
  • why do you need approvals from hybe stans to praise your favs? just do it...

• Wbk all big fandoms brag about their faves music, talent and success all the time. It's only a superiority complex when SM stans do it.

• Wbk all big fandoms brag about their faves music, talent and success all the time. It's only a superiority complex when SM stans do it.

There's a big difference between praising music you like and telling other fans the music they like sucks, that their idols vocals are trash, etc. That is what SM stans do, and that is the issue.

• Because sm stans act like being under sm means you’re automatically one of the best vocalists to ever exists when it’s just not true. Shading other idols for their vocals when in their ult group there’s multiple members who sing worse or are hiding pretending to be a rapper

• There's a big difference between praising music you like and telling other fans the music they like sucks, that their idols vocals are trash, etc. That is what SM stans do, and that is the issue.

The only fans being told their music sucks and vocals are trash etc are fans of SM groups. Y'all drag SM groups every goddamn day on this site, but one person says Enhypen doesn't have good vocals and people come running in to explain that it's ok because that's not what they were trained in.

• There's a big difference between praising music you like and telling other fans the music they like sucks, that their idols vocals are trash, etc. That is what SM stans do, and that is the issue.

Other company stans always say sm music sucks. It's them who always puts down sm music but sm stans don't cry like other

• The only fans being told their music sucks and vocals are trash etc are fans of SM groups. Y'all drag SM groups every goddamn day on this site, but one person says Enhypen doesn't have good vocals and people come running in to explain that it's ok because that's not what they were trained in.

Wrong again ASSM stan, I've been on this forum for many years, and when Big Hit wasn't Hybe, and their only group was BTS, SM stans in this forum lined up single file to bash the vocals and visuals of all the members. So close your mouth and let the adults talk.

You mean exactly like how everyone and their goldfish pet tells nctzens daily that they're visual stans because they can't possibly like NCT's trash music? Or how most kpop fans call SM idols manufactured puppets? Or how all fans of rap oriented groups trash SM rappers all the time and call them fake rappers?

Like I said, wbk it's only a problem when SM stans do it.

• Wrong again ASSM stan, I've been on this forum for many years, and when Big Hit wasn't Hybe, and their only group was BTS, SM stans in this forum lined up single file to bash the vocals and visuals of all the members. So close your mouth and let the adults talk.

And Armys didn't/don't trash SM rappers? Lmao, it's hilarious how you all put vocalists in a higher pedestal and then wonder why fans of SM groups take pride in their main vocalists' talents.

Just ask yourself, why is trashing vocalists worse than trashing rappers? 😌

• When was the last time did any of you see SM stans drag someone for their vocals in this forum? I genuinely can't remember.

When was the last time did any of you see people drag Aespa for their dancing and stage presence and how frequently? A gazillion time every day since their debut? Especially since the Coachella gig? It stinks or hypocrisy and selective rage. All kpop fans have always dragged SM rappers and SM ggs since fx for lack of charisma, and that's somehow normalised, but when SM stans do the same for vocalists you all can't shut up about it. This is not as one sided as you're trying to make it look.

It's really interesting how "criticising" idols for lacking stage presence, lacking dance skills, lacking rap skills, lacking writing credits is all free game but you all draw the line at criticising lacking vocal skills. One can't help but wonder why vocals are such a touchy subject.

• You mean exactly like how everyone and their goldfish pet tells nctzens daily that they're visual stans because they can't possibly like NCT's trash music? Or how most kpop fans call SM idols manufactured puppets? Or how all fans of rap oriented groups trash SM rappers all the time and call them fake rappers?

Like I said, wbk it's only a problem when SM stans do it.

I don't know anything about NCT, or SM rappers, they don't exist to me. But sure, it's only Hybe groups fans that bash, keep believing that and hugging your teddy bear at night so you can sleep peacefully.

• And Armys didn't/don't trash SM rappers? Lmao, it's hilarious how you all put vocalists in a higher pedestal and then wonder why fans of SM groups take pride in their main vocalists' talents.

Just ask yourself, why is trashing vocalists worse than trashing rappers? 😌

I've never said anything about SM rappers, because I don't know anything about them

I wonder about some of you with the way you live for kpop, do you guys start out conversations with people you don't know with random kpop facts? Do you ask your mail man if they like Aspa? Like when you meet someone at the club or a party, oh...wait... that probably never happens lmfao

I don't know man, you guys sound like addicts, not fans.

• When did Hybe stans claim nj music is best?

I didn't see any claiming that in the main.

They just liked the music.

• I don't know anything about NCT, or SM rappers, they don't exist to me. But sure, it's only Hybe groups fans that bash, keep believing that and hugging your teddy bear at night so you can sleep peacefully.

Point to me where exactly did I mention hybe stans in that post? :cryingr:

• I've never said anything about SM rappers, because I don't know anything about them

I wonder about some of you with the way you live for kpop, do you guys start out conversations with people you don't know with random kpop facts? Do you ask your mail man if they like Aspa? Like when you meet someone at the club or a party, oh...wait... that probably never happens lmfao

I don't know man, you guys sound like addicts, not fans.

And you're literally out here doing the exact same thing? You're in anon participating in a company stans fight, you quoted me first and you're the one who brought up SM stans hating on BTS vocals to villainize them. You just don't like me shooting down your argument by pointing out Armys did the exact same thing to SM rappers and now you're deflecting and acting holier than thou. You're not fooling anyone edgelord.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!