Yumi's Cells Season 3

• they will only start discussion after everyone will take rest

so nothing set

overall it seems like some drama's are moving more towards that US format of multiple seasons

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don't think Lee Min hi is going to take part in this drama he's waaay to popular for it

Hmm.. why not? but yeah their drama " The King Monarch" didn't really do well domestically so maybe producers have to reconsider pairing them again. I'm not a Lee Min Ho fan so I'm looking forward to seeing Min Kyu as the ML.

• they will only start discussion after everyone will take rest

so nothing set

overall it seems like some drama's are moving more towards that US format of multiple seasons

This a trend that have been worring me for a while. One of the charms with kdramas (and asian dramas in generall) is that they normally only have one season. If they move away from that format they will loose one of the corner stones associated to kdramas/asian dramas. So I'm worried the influence from Netflix and others could break this. You also see signs of breaking up old standards with more show having just 12 episodes instead of standard 16, even if this is a trend I kind of because some dramas are more fitting with just 12 episodes instead of 16, but it's still is a bit worring sign things are changing in the old standards.

When it comes to Yumi's Cells, I watched the first season just a week ago because I was a bit curious about it. It was a bit of fun, but got a bit tiredsome after a couple of episodes. I was a bit suprised the "cells" had so big part of the show time, thought maybe it would be a bit less, it was less fun after the first two-three episodes. Can't say I feel any urge to see season 2.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!