give me your favourite b side!

• I see someone already sent Moon...I can't just pick one lmao so you can have two with very different concepts

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

..:* :**:. (G)I-DLE WEKI MEKI WEEKLY NU'EST ITZY DREAMCATCHER STAYC .:**:.*.:.

Edited once, last by Linquistic ().

• I'll go with a group a little more nugu than the other suggestions: BVNDIT - Come and Get It

• I see someone already sent Moon...I can't just pick one lmao so you can have two with very different concepts

i approve moon ;-)

cherry bullet's is a cute 6/10! missing a little something, a bit too consistantly mid tempo for me

kard had so much potential for me with the 'you make it so hard on me' part, but the rest is not really my jam... i did get hyped everytime it came back around though so 5/10 I loved exactly half of the song! thank you for the rec :)

Seventeen run to you, Nct whiplash and baby don’t like it

thank you for your suggestions!

i don't know if it's one, but run to you defo sounds like an anime ost ^^ not bad, but not really something i would listen to 6/10

you broke the rule >:( i was gonna only listen to whiplash, but i didn't really vibe with it so i gave baby don't like it a chance... is it me or they both sound incredibly similar? baby don't like it is like an improved whiplash lol 5/10 whiplash, but 7/10 baby don't like it, I'll give it a couple more listens.

• thank you! pre chorus had a lot of potential, but it kind of fell flat in the chorus, the player got a bit grating 5/10

Hell in heaven- twice

one of my faves on the last album jeongyeon ate 8/10

I'll go with a group a little more nugu than the other suggestions: BVNDIT - Come and Get It

see critique one on this post, copy paste ^^ nothing more disappointing to me than a good pre chorus that leads to a weaker pay off. i liked the vocal showoff in the last chorus tho so i like this slightly better 6/10 thank you for the rec!

Thank God they left JYP.

got7 deliver us from evil party :pepe-cowboy: i like way too much of their tts to not have delved into their side tracks :cursing: that was reallllly good solid 8/10 jackson in the chorus was just mwah

• External Content www.youtube.com

• EXO: Artificial Love

(You had mentioned you were less interested in older, ballad-y EXO tracks)

External Content youtu.be

NCT: Good Thing

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• i know my exo from a to z m8 hahaha artificial love's my fave on EX'ACT after lucky one  :pepe-toast: that earlier track gave me xoxo vibes which is my least favourite exo lol

ohhh, good thing might be my favourite nct side track so far, pretty groovy! i like the instrumental a lot.

thanks for the recs!

• i know my exo from a to z m8 hahaha artificial love's my fave on EX'ACT after lucky one  :pepe-toast: that earlier track gave me xoxo vibes which is my least favourite exo lol

ohhh, good thing might be my favourite nct side track so far, pretty groovy! i like the instrumental a lot.

thanks for the recs!

Yay! You’re welcome! I have one another bside I love from NCT in a similar vein as Good Thing but I feel like I mention it all the time around here. ^^

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• External Content youtube.com

External Content youtube.com

☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️

82c353870ef7fcc4f1a65e25a79150e5ffc6d555.gifv

• goddamn i love girls groups :pepe-excited: secret was legit amazing, great chorus and their rapper really took me by surprise, she reminded me of bora from sistar who's lowkey one of my faves.

i just added gidle's entire latest mini album to my playlist, these girls don't miss. there's a nightmare version? not sure what that's about, but i prefer the original. the minimalism and the powerful vocals really work for me.

10/10 everywhere thank you

I agree the whole I Burn album is really solid

As for my current favorite bside, it's Dreamcatcher - Poison Love

https://youtu.be/VbLFewc42ps

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!