DONT DEBUT KIDS! kpop is so... saturated and fast

• hard reference to newjeans about to debut, but this is NOT like kpop is saturated bc of newjeans :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing: type of post

just... deep pity for idols (gonna talk abt ggs only cos i legitimately dk boygroups aside from the popular ones)\

2014, 2015, 2016 only twice omg rv mamamoo bp survived (and they had to be the literal top!) wjsn too...
    2017 who? only dreamcatcher still has enough fans
    2018 4th gen rookies only pay-my-bills gg in my mind is G-idle (im worried for everglow and loona)
    2019? only itzy is doing great
    2020 aespa and stayc rocking it (weeekly, etc... danger zone)
    2021 IVE is doing well, billlie has potential, purple kiss can still do it
    2022 kep1er, lesserafim, new jeans are great

and it only gets harder for the groups as they grow older. like i legit feel as if groups i dont stan is so dated and old i feel bad about thinking like that

at this point, it's going to be just more cutthroat and we'll have top 5 groups die out in their 3rd year

so don't let idols only have idol life. let them go to college first or have something else. cause this shit is burning up way too fast to finance the rest of their lives after their peak.

they've all worked hard. just bc other kpop idols thrived debuting at 13 doesn't mean it has to be this way. feeling so sad (not only) for the young class:y members.

do u agree? if u dont... ill cry

• Anyways, if you must debut minors there needs to be good rules and regulations to keep them safe. I'm not sure if what's currently there is enough...

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• so don't let idols only have idol life. let them go to college first or have something else.

but, what if this is the life that they want? Why they must go to college if they had no interest in academics?

yea maybe there are kids that forced to enter this idol world,
    but you also must consider those who dreamed to become an idol.
    those kids whom chasing their dream and passion, would you stop them and tell them to go to college instead??

• but, what if this is the life that they want? Why they must go to college if they had no interest in academics?

yea maybe there are kids that forced to enter this idol world,
    but you also must consider those who dreamed to become an idol.
    those kids whom chasing their dream and passion, would you stop them and tell them to go to college instead??

these are kids. they don't always know the best for them which is why you have parents. and it doesn't have to be college, it can be trading school, having licenses to be instructors, all that.

same question of forcing kids to college. why corner them out in only one career path of being an idol if their teens and early 20s are burned up on only training?

• they don't always know the best for them which is why you have parents.

Ah right, so parents is always knowing what the best way for their kids right? interesting.

it doesn't have to be college, it can be trading school, having licenses to be instructors, all that.

why corner them out in only one career path of being an idol if their teens and early 20s are burned up on only training?

and yeah it's the same thing. Either you become a trainee and spending years of your youth and teenage to train

or spending years of your youth and teenage in school/academics to have a career.

or spending years of your youth and teenage in athletics or gymnastic.

It's all the same if you think about it. All of it will burn their time if they wanted to success.

you could say that an idol trainee wasted their teenage if they failed to debut.

but so does for people in academics that failed in interview for jobs and being jobless for years,

or an athlete that failed in tournament/competition selection or couldn't become one of the national team.

I may not have an idol friend, but I had an athlete friend and yeah, their life is not as bland as you think. Many still had an enjoyable social life, just like an average normal person. Both had intense training, but it's not their 24/7 for a whole years.

Even there are some idols that still attending college, despite their idol job.

Also, those idols nowadays are attending an art high school, so it kinda like a specialized education intended in this kind of industry.

But yeah, I agreed on your point. It ain't good if they're forced by someone else to become an idol though. Well, things that are forced isn't good right?

But, like I said before, if that what the person wants, even as a kid, it's not a wrong thing to support them.

(as long as the circumstance allowed like financial, etc)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!