[theqoo] '4TH GEN REPRESENTATIVE' IVE, AUGUST COMEBACK... JOINS THE SUMMER COMEBACK COMPETITION

• Hometheqoo[theqoo] '4TH GEN REPRESENTATIVE' IVE, AUGUST COMEBACK... JOINS THE SUMMER COMEBACK COMPETITION

[theqoo] '4TH GEN REPRESENTATIVE' IVE, AUGUST COMEBACK... JOINS THE SUMMER COMEBACK COMPETITION

bypannchoaJuly 18, 2022

AVvXsEi4IwadKRMODe4MGp69OytYhX5DHPEUHTv9YGyK0PhziyAIvJfIXC1nSMH3hKa1K1n1lwPoS0j36obvj7R18SuqyganV5NBC9xRnpBHVBnA_A8UcICQa7uKU4Wh7DR3lcnJZu5TlFaqzacNU9lyE2mHhVFZW9NxnxQqm_oXfF-ieSsNuctau9eaU4BL=s16000

On July 18, Asia Today reported that IVE will be making a summer comeback this August.

In response to the report, a representative of Starship Entertainment shared, “IVE is working hard to prepare with the aim of making a comeback in August.”

IVE made their debut in December 2021 with “ELEVEN,” and they recently made their first-ever comeback in April with “LOVE DIVE.” The upcoming comeback will mark IVE’s first return in four months.

CR: Sompi

original post: here

1. I feel like Starship is making them comeback often over there. I'm so jealousㅜㅜ

2. The August lineup is crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ There's even Chuseok, the World Cup, etc. The competition will be cut-throat

3. Wonyoung-ah, unnie is ready

4. They are totally working hard

5. Wow they are coming back faster than I thoughtㅋㅋ they said that they were going to Japan and as soon as they are back, they'll make a Korea comebackㄷㄷ Isn't BP also coming back in August? I freaking like this. There will be so many songs to listen to. I freaking like how they are putting Korea first... seriously, fangirling on them lightly is worth it...

6. August will be freaking awesomeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. If they can get 3 hits in a row, it will be daebak

8. This is gonna be important. If they get 3 hits in a row, they are set

9. I hope that this isn't a summer song but a concept that only IVE can pull off

10. Their company is good at doing their work... When people's expectations are still high, they are giving them a comeback instead of putting them on hiatus. Looking forward to this

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

9. I hope that this isn't a summer song but a concept that only IVE can pull off

ooh very much agree. i won’t be upset at summer song influences but i love the musical and conceptual direction that ive has taken so far and hope they continue it. of course, at the end of the day it’s really just if the song sounds good to me, but i’ll always be looking for that ive flair that they’ve established already with just two title tracks.

• Too early.

They should wait and be back in second half of september

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• this. SSE is really striking while the iron is hot. But when you forging a sword, the iron still need some quenching O' dear SSE ;(

Hope the girls is stay healthy

i know it felt like we just got a comeback lol. only about 3 months eyy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!