Hi-L(하이엘) - Hi-Way

• They finally had a comeback~! My nugu faves...

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yay! I'll definitely watch it~

I found out about them through superyeah as they just debuted and I thought their debut song was so good and was a complete earworm. I actually feel like it could've been more popular if it was promoted more.

But I'm so happy they came back! :pleading:

It's a summer bop!

My favorite song is actually their b-side Beautiful Night.

I'm just happy to see a comeback because these groups that are super nugu sadly only have 1-2 comebacks and sometimes none at all

• It's a summer bop!

My favorite song is actually their b-side Beautiful Night.

I'm just happy to see a comeback because these groups that are super nugu sadly only have 1-2 comebacks and sometimes none at all

It really is! I really enjoyed this comeback and it totally fits my vibe :omgr:

There aren't too many groups nowadays sticking with a cute concept nowadays and I miss it so much. Their music suits me and all their songs are amazing so far. People call certain artists nugu all the time but their album sales say otherwise so it's kind of crazy that some people base some of these things off of YouTube video streams.

I really wish that they were more popular though, they're such an underrated group and they're so talented and beautiful with a solid discography. I'll continue to support them! :pleading:

Beautiful Night is a beautiful song! It might be my favorite as well~

I know! It's so unfortunate...I feel like it's always something along the lines of the company not being happy with the artist's slow success or them no longer being able to support them anymore. I worry a lot because even a group like GWSN...they touch nugudom but they sell enough to not technically be considered that and are still pretty popular. They can't come back because the company's dealing with finances and the producer who's responsible for everything on every song on their last album came out and said he isn't getting paid jack squat for his hard work.

Their last comeback was Like it Hot, May 26, 2021...it's been well over a year.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Yeah, its unfortunate, especially in todays oversaturated market too. It seems a lot of small companies who try to compete just debut random group and hope they make it big and decide if they comeback or not.

Whats it called...."throwing darts in the dark and hoping it stick"?

I tried to check the album sale for their debut album but they so nugu they don't even have a Wikipedia page lol

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

Nugu groups never have subs :peperain:

but it look like they had a fun eventful summer day!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!