Resonance album totally deserved that aoty daesang

• External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

They said quality only :yesr:

• wow thank you for making NCT threads haha. you're the best !

Resonance is a masterpiece and shows how NCT is versatile..

im so emo when I listen to faded in my last song lmao, song of the album for me..

It's kinda sad that not many people talk about NCT's music and talents here. They're were imo the best musical act in 2020 both as a whole and as (3) units

Haechan's voice in Faded In My Last Song was so freaking beautiful, his parts were probably the prettiest thing in the whole album

• This was literally the era that made me finally stan a new kpop group after over a decade. I'm going to miss it a lot :waterr:

wow same ! I only stan EXO (for a short period lol) and its been 8-9 years...I was very interested in them during Spring Ridin and Punch era but I began to spend my money on them (lol important point) during Resonance. I was so hyped, im still not over Resonance, and it was an amazing and funny time, watching their content everyday, listening to their songs...

I don't regret it and im so ready for 127 mini jp album. NCT never disappoints when it comes to music !

NCT1_HIRES-3-1024x547.jpg

NEO

CULTURE

TECHNOLOGY

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!