share your spotify playlist

• My playlist of recent releases. It covers the past 4 months only so it evolves constantly. Once a song is more than 4 months old, it goes to my yearly playlist. I'm a gg stan though so you won't find many male artists, if any at all.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Here is a playlist of Throwback 2000s. 24hr long playlist

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i have some non-kpop ones

if u want a girly playlist:

some indie stuff:

• I have some random playlist

โ€œWelcome to good burger, home of the good burger, can I take your order?โ€

• Does OP want k-pop or non k-pop? It's unclear since the non k-pop mention is crossed out. :/

Anyway, here you go with something completely different:

• my spotify playlist is alphabetized but i but all the stuff into one playlist lol who knew i had that many songs lol

• Here is a playlist of Throwback 2000s. 24hr long playlist

avril rocks :dancer:

• I have some random playlist

i haven't heard a single song, thanks :whatk:

• if u want a girly playlist:

this one really matches my taste :love:

• well my playlist has 324 songs, one for each month ive been alive and i can only listen to certain a number of songs with a certain amount of streams so i mostly only have really popular songs on it

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!