People - Seriously - Why We All Sleeping On This Man?!

• Like - this guy is an amazing singer, dancer, rapper even AND he's so flexible it is beyond my reckoning. :nervousk:

If you watched Produce X 101 Season 2 - You'll know who I'm on about. This guy;

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

f217e11ee991cfbea05bf321bf7d299b.jpg

You have no idea who it is, do you? Well its...

HONG EUNKI

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

His sexiness is overflowing - I mean it

STOP SLEEPING ON HIM - LIKE SERIOUSLY, STOP IT.

ERsODSNUcAAK3DS.jpg

I MEAN IT - THIS GUY IS MULTI-TALENTED AND Y'ALL ARE IGNORING HIM - LIKE WTF?!?

I'm going to keep reminding you that this man is flexible (he's the one in the green btw);

86ba388260a55d276ff3230c300e3aa52fa1b407_00.giftumblr_oxzpy3sHqt1wvgtpjo2_400.gif

Also - this cutie needs some more recognition for a lot of reasons - also, he is wayyyy to sexy to be ignored lol

tumblr_oxsk6tI63z1wvdv1yo4_r2_400.gifac9da140fe04981e98cfa4247aa36771424baa1d.gifvtumblr_p32hfjRrLv1wcoxp8o4_r2_400.gifv

DON'T FIGHT ME ABOUT - I WILL WIN

hong-eunki-flower-pool-1.jpg

PLEASE DONT SLEEP ON HIM!!! PLEASE!!

8966a75cd62eae1e059617d807627ddd.jpg
    tumblr_oykvufDksy1wovkr5o1_1280.jpg

OH! And Eunki likes to create his own dancing routines which mainly consist of waacking.

《What is waacking?》

Waacking consists of moving your arms to the music beat, normally in a movement of the arms over and behind your shoulders.

7d0f050a860a518052896a01dcecdf3f47fda522_hq.gif

Eunki is a really passionate dancer and can become really sassy in it as well. You can definitely see that he loves to dance. Since he is also really flexible he likes to include doing splits in his dances. However, his dad doesn't like his dancing. This is what he said, that's how I know;

“My father thinks that my dancing is something to be ashamed of, so I’ve had to dance in secret… This dream is so desperate for me.”

Hong Eunki, Produce 101

An example of waacking;

c81a2534bfb49115ae8f9e9108ec9047.gif

Also - this video of Eunki and Jung Jung is so cute --> Everybody says that their bromance came out of nowhere but when I watched ep 3 and 4 they were sitting next to each other. And they are also in hidden box mission together. I think they are so sweet, it seems like love for modern dance made them best friends.

That's all folks!! - Also, if I find you sleeping on this man - EVER - I will personally track you down and kill you. (maybe not to THAT extreme, but be prepared, ok?)

Everyone is Charismatic, Sensational and Beautiful - Practically perfect in every way.

tenor.giftenor.gif

"또 새롭게 피어나고, 숨을 참았지 안갯속의 너를 찾아낸 순간"

• ill check him out the first song was pretty good

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!