Whats the most extra thing someone from your fandom has done with their lightstick?

• A jshawol posted about how she packed all her lightsticks so her husband can cheer on her and sing her fanchants while she is giving birth.

He even decorated the birthing room with posters and wore SHINee tshirts.

She posted her baby's pics wrapped in a SHINee towel too

:pepe-life-support:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• WHAT </3</3</3:clown::clown::clown::!::!::!::!: ARE WE JUST GONNA SKIP OVER THE SHINEE BIRTH

This is pretty much the norm in my fandom

During 14th anniv live, shinee were supposed to recommend songs for different scenarios fans ask them to

The first question was literally a variation of what shinee song should I be listening to when I'm pushing my baby out.

Literally almost every scenario was child, child birth or wedding related

Shawols indoctrinating their kids before they breath

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The laugh I let out lmaoooo I fucking love this

Minho kept recommending rind ding dong

Imagine birthing to fucking RDD

• so did we all think of the same thing when we saw the title? :pepe-narrow-eyes:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• so did we all think of the same thing when we saw the title? :pepe-narrow-eyes:

no just ur dirty uncle mind

• LMFAOOO I was thinking of something innocent :pepe-hips: i was reffering to the painting over another lightstick into nct green pc post i posted a few weeks ago :pepe-hips: now what were you thinking :pepe-no-sign: :pepe-cross:

no just ur dirty uncle mind

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• LMFAOOO I was thinking of something innocent :pepe-hips: i was reffering to the painting over another lightstick into nct green pc post i posted a few weeks ago :pepe-hips: now what were you thinking :pepe-no-sign: :pepe-cross:

dont lie

• bob your an uncle fan, accept reality!!!

:angryr::angryr::cryingr::angryr::cryingr::cryingr: i am young not an uncle :angryr: please people believe me :pepe-puddle: no one reply to this thread... let my shame die :pepe-onions:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• :angryr::angryr::cryingr::angryr::cryingr::cryingr: i am young not an uncle :angryr: please people believe me :pepe-puddle: no one reply to this thread... let my shame die :pepe-onions:

no

• not that extra but this is pretty cool

External Content twitter.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!