Lapillus debut was actually good...

• I think i know chanty, I came across a video of a philippines girl named chanty a few weeks ago and thought she looked like Olivia rodrigo but she was an actress. Thanks for the info tho I'll check them out for sure.

Chanty seems to be quite popular on the Philippines, I heard she was on the national news there or something like that when she was about to debut, also the fact she can speak spanish and is half argentinian for sure bring some latin american attention. Lapillus seem to move some pretty good numbers on TikTok which really surprises me, so I guess that's why you must have heard of them.

Also the fact Shana is there, since she even reached the final of GP999, and the fact she was problably the 4th most popular japanese contestant on the show.

• I think i know chanty, I came across a video of a philippines girl named chanty a few weeks ago and thought she looked like Olivia rodrigo but she was an actress. Thanks for the info tho I'll check them out for sure.

They are pretty talented. Debut is subpar, but they got time to improve. Chanty herself is pretty charismatic and talented. <3

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!